BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Aldonza O.
Tacoma , WA
This is the best moisturizer I've ever tried. I have oily skin and it can be very difficult to find a moisturizer that doesn't make me feel extra greasy. But this one really works!
Markeela C.
Virginia Bch, VA
This product is great! I've used these products for over 10 years and I have nothing bad at all to say about them. so if you need a good daily moisturizer this is the go to product
Amanda T.
Fort Riley, KS
THIS STUFF HAS SAVED MY DRY SKIN!!! I got it in a kit, and I had mixed feelings about using it. But I love it! It's worked SO well for me! Especially after I wash my face at night!
Daisy B.
Lomita, CA
This is the best moisturizer I have ever used! Does a great job leaving your face nice and soft while also helping out with acne control. I have oily skin and this works great for me
Courtney T.
This moisturizer is amazing! Not only is it affordable but it is light and works well on all skin types.Apply the product daily and you should see significant changes in your skin!
Denisse C.
Glendale
Love it! Really controls my acne and reduces the oils produced on my face. However in the winter when my face dries quickly this isn't be best for dry skin. Overall love this product
Lauren N.
Seattle, WA
Been using this moisturizer for a while now and it seems to really help with my acne. It has a nice slightly burn feeling but does not hurt at all, just makes me tear up. Love this!
Alyssa K.
Columbus, OH
This moisturizer is a great product. I have very oily skin and this lotion does not leave my skin feeling oily after I put it on. It also does a good job of holding moisture throughout the day so my face doesn't get super dried out. Would recommend!
Fiona B.
Works really well after using the clean & clear toner. Used to have really dry skin around the area above my eyebrow which made my makeup look cakey but now my foundation looks so much better after using this. My skin feels so moisturized and smooth.
Blake S.
Portland, TN
I'm using this right now and I was using the acne control one before. This one is cheaper and works just as well as the acne control. Definitely helps keep my face soft and not oily.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?