BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Shelby D.
Glendale, AZ
This moisturizer is great. It feels really good on my skin and it feels like there is nothing there. It has some spf in it which is great because I like wearing this when I do not want to wear make up and my skin stays soft and there is no sun damage.
Olivia B.
CT
This moisturizer is light and airy with a cool fresh feeling that really makes you feel like it's working against the acne! Huzzah! Not super moisturizing for combination skin though.
Jessica  J.
Argillite, KY
I've been using this moisturizer for some time now. It's one of my favorites! It's not greasy at all and leaves a cooling sensation on your face after you've applied it. It also contains Salicylic Acid to help treat and prevent pimples. Highly recommended!
Ambrin A.
Atlanta, GA
I absolutely love this moisturizer! It is so gentle and soft on the skin! I believe it's a little pricey for such a small bottle but you don't really need that much of it because one pump can cover the entire face. Much recommended. My goto product!
Shanell A.
Worcester, MA
Such a great product in such a little package. I would use this moisturizer every time after I wash my face and it helped with a lot of breakouts and uneven spots in my face. Would give me the prefect glow without leaving me too oily looking. Great buy!
Gayle C.
Richmond, MI
I do like this it works well as a moisturizer. However I have very oily skin, and I have noticed that it does cause my face to be a little more oily throughout the day. So it does a good job moisturizing, just not my favorite product for my skin type.
jessyka f.
San Antonio, TX
This product hardly worked for me . It did nothing to moisturize my skin at all. Whenever i did use it , my face felt like it was boring and i wouldn't buy it again . It might just have been me and it might work on others but definitely wasn't wort it .
Megan R.
I use this moisturizer by clean and clear every single day. I love it. It is not expensive at all and it works very well. I use 2-3 pumps of product and rub it all over my face and neck. My skin feels and looks so soft whenever I use this moisturizer.
Kaitlyn K.
Haleyville, AL
This is by far my favorite mosturizer. I use it twice a day everyday and it keeps my skins moisturized and healthy. It is very affordable and great value. I have combination skins but this moisturizer keeps my skin from getting too dry yet doesn't make me oily. I would definitely recommend it.
Pamela B.
Murfreesboro, TN
I only purchased this item because I had a coupon. I wish I hadn't. For two weeks I struggled with breakouts after I started using it. My skin went back to normal finally. It's alright as a general moisturizer but it does nothing for making anything clear.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?