BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Shanell A.
Worcester, MA
Such a great product in such a little package. I would use this moisturizer every time after I wash my face and it helped with a lot of breakouts and uneven spots in my face. Would give me the prefect glow without leaving me too oily looking. Great buy!
Kaitlyn K.
Haleyville, AL
This is by far my favorite mosturizer. I use it twice a day everyday and it keeps my skins moisturized and healthy. It is very affordable and great value. I have combination skins but this moisturizer keeps my skin from getting too dry yet doesn't make me oily. I would definitely recommend it.
Ambrin A.
Atlanta, GA
I absolutely love this moisturizer! It is so gentle and soft on the skin! I believe it's a little pricey for such a small bottle but you don't really need that much of it because one pump can cover the entire face. Much recommended. My goto product!
Amber S.
Memphis
I liked this moisturizer because it got rid of acne, but it was not very moisturizing. It is really more for acne control than anything, but I gave it three stars because it is not drying and it gets rid of acne.
Raquelle C.
Las Vegas, NV
I use this moisturizer every day after I wash my face the active ingredients and it helps to balance my skin and not form breakouts I've been using it for about two years and I love it
Kimberly 8.
This moisturizer is really good for oily skin! It's not overly hydrating but gives the perfect amount oil skin needs. I gave it only a 4 because I read in other reviews that it helps with acne it did not help me
Shivaal S.
South Ozone Park, NY
I personally have an oily face so I love the clean and clear oil free moisturizer. I cannot use any other product on my face except this one. It keeps your face feeling full of moisture without the oily residue.
Megan R.
I use this moisturizer by clean and clear every single day. I love it. It is not expensive at all and it works very well. I use 2-3 pumps of product and rub it all over my face and neck. My skin feels and looks so soft whenever I use this moisturizer.
Alexandra M.
I really enjoy using this moisturizer, I combine it with a face wash, toner and lastly apply this and it has seem to clear my skin within days especially helps me prevent any further redness and controls my oil.
Claudia C.
Palm Springs , CA
I've been using Clean & Clear for at least 20 years.... Would would change it for anything else. I think my skin looks good for my age. This moisturizer is all you'll need. Clean & Clear moisturizes dry skin, treat and help prevent pimples. Works for me!
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?