BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Kelsie C.
I came across this product a few years back when I was researching a good regimen for my face. At the time I had horrible acne all over my face and had opted out on using moisturizers because of how oily my skin. I eventually found out that I was actually causing my skin to produce more oil by not using a moisturized. Someone suggested this on a YouTube video and I decided to give it a try. Seriously, this stuff is the BOMB. It's a great moisturizer and does not leave my face feeling greasy or break me out. I was so glad to find something that was oil free and affordable. One bottle last me months... literally. I probably buy about 2 (maybe 3...maybe) a year. I follow up with this after using my equate beauty 3 step treatment (the knock offs of Proactiv and just as good) and since using them my skin has cleared up tremendously. I am forever a customer!
palette p.
Honestly, anything from Clean and Clear is fantastic! This moisturizer is no different. It makes my skin feel so soft and hydrated that if I was not so in love with all my Bath and Body Works body lotions and body creams, then I would totally repurchase this product! If you want a great drugstore lotion, than this is it!
Tara B.
I have very sensitive skin, and Clean &Clear Oil-Free Dual Action Moisturizer is by far the lightest and freshest moisturizer I have tried. I am EXTREMELY picky about moisturizers, and this lotion does the trick everytime. I definitely recommend it during the winter when your skin is irritable and constantly dry!
Reychel G.
Dual action moisturizer keeps my face feeling refreshed but does not make it oily. Using it daily prevents most breakouts, and there's a significant difference in the way my face feels when I go several days without using it. I purchased this product from Target, and the price is reasonable for how long it lasts.
Nikki E.
Naperville, IL
Lightweight. That's the first thing I think of when I think of this product. I'm not sure it does much for my existing acne but it definitely does not cause any. It feels good on the skin too. I only gave it 4 stars because I have dry skin and I like moisturizers to be a little more hydrating but this is a nice one too
debbie l.
easy to use, inexpensive, almost always on sale. this is nothing special, super average, like most drugstore products. it doesnt irritate my skin, didn't break me out, but didn't help existing problems. great buy when you're on vacation without moisturizer and need something cheap to tie you over for the next 4 days.
Madison C.
Nelson VA
Very well product and very well explanatory.It met high expectations for me. Enjoyed this product a lot. It was gentle and soft. I'm a repeated user for this type of product. I would buy it again. Overall very great product!!
Christina D.
I have eczema on my cheeks and sometimes struggle finding products one the market that won't irritate my skin. I use this as a moisturizer before putting on make up or after getting out of the shower and love it. Because it doesn't have an excess of perfumes in it my skin is smooth moisturized and irritation free !
Miranda D.
Not my favorite product. It left my face feeling greasy and I wasn't overly impressed with the results when I woke up the next morning. If you want ok results for the price it is I'd say get it. But there are much better products that offer more. And maybe it works for some or most people but I just felt this was an average product for me.
Bee S.
Georgetown, TX
This moisturizer left my face a little to oily. It kind of made my face feel dirty instead of hydrated. For some reason my skin didn't absorb all of it just it was like a layer of lotion siting on my face. It was a one time but. I actually prefer the night time version of this moisturizer. It Works 100% better!
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?