BY CLEAN & CLEAR #53 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Shannon T.
Portland, ME
I have been purchasing this moisturizer for a few years because I have oily/acne prone skin. It does feel a bit greasy on my skin but I like it because it has salacylic* acid in it. Some people say it makes them dry, but its perfect for my acne-prone skin
Taylor S.
Jacksonville, AR
This is the only moisturizer I will use! I have used it for years, and don't plan on stopping anytime soon! You can feel it working, and it doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy or slimy.
Summer M.
Midvale, UT
My favorite moisturizer! I have super sensitive skin and this was amazing for it and did not add any extra oil so it really is oil free! It was also super cheap I think I paid $3 for it!
Melanie B.
Logan, UT
I have been using this product for years and don't plan on stopping. I use it twice daily and never feel like my face gets dry. It's the best feeling to put on as it refreshens my face.
Molly M.
Everyone has a different face and different skin and clean and clear just does not work well for my skin. I've purchased some of their products before and I always seem to continue to break out if not worse than before. I am disappointed with my purchase
Becky C.
Great moisturizer! I love using this as a day moisturizer. Its very light weight and doesn't clog my pores and it doesn't make me oily during the day. I love using this in the summer! And it helps to control my acne.
Maria Fernanda R.
Doral, FL
Clean and clear moisturizer are cheaper than the other but works equal and sometimes better than other brands. This oil-free helps my skin once to look brighter and less oily than normal.
Ana C.
Williamsport, PA
I started using this moisturizer a year ago and ever since I have not regretted it ! It is one of the few that has met my expectations specially since I have an incredibly oily T-zone !
Gargi D.
Santa Clara, CA
This is a good moisturizer for oily skin. If you have dry skin, this is not going to give intense moisturization that you require, but you can probably layer it under a moisturizer with medium moisture so together they give you a good layer of prtection.
Melissa F.
I've been using this moisturizer for over 10 years now. My skin is crazy, if can be very oily and then it'll get very dry. This moisturizer seems to work well in any situation. It doesn't make me feel greasy, but it does keep my fave nice and moisturized.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?