BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Kamia B.
This product is great. It very thin so its not to heavy and seems to be water based so not a lot of greasiness. The product keeps my "T" area on my face oil free and moisturized all day.
Melissa F.
I've been using this moisturizer for over 10 years now. My skin is crazy, if can be very oily and then it'll get very dry. This moisturizer seems to work well in any situation. It doesn't make me feel greasy, but it does keep my fave nice and moisturized.
Joanna T.
Oceanside, CA
My skin is normal to dry skin , mostly on the dry side . I usually break out slot on my forehead and whenever I use this moisturizer it helps a lot . Helps them go away ( obviously not thighs away) . Another thing the couple acne scars I have on my forehead , whenever I apply this moisturizer , seriously almost gone the next day . Love it ! & it's affordable
Crissy S.
Corvallis, OR
This is my absolute favorite moisturizer! I've used it for the past 6 years now. I love that there is some stuff in it to help with my break outs, but also to help replenish my dry skin.
Brianna W.
I really love this moisturizer so far. I haven't been using it long, but it's a very light weight. It doesn't feel like anything is really on my skin. It's not sticky. My face hasn't broken out from it. So overall I'm really loving it.
Katie B.
Chapel Hill , NC
Used this for years as a teenager and it worked okay. It does moisturize lightly without leaving a greasy feeling. It is good for oily skin, but there are much better products out there that help control shine. I have branched out to trying other things now.
Margeaux L.
I have a combination of oily and dry skin so it's often difficult for me to find a single moisturizer to quench my dry skin without making the oily skin more oily. Clean and clear oil free dual action is my go to moisturizer. And as a bonus it prevents acne.
Tiffany B.
Tipton, MI
My go to moisturizer! I've used this since I was a teen, and still use it in my mid twenties. It's great before applying makeup and keeps away breakouts. I just wish it had some SPF because then it would be perfect!
Taylor S.
Jacksonville, AR
This is the only moisturizer I will use! I have used it for years, and don't plan on stopping anytime soon! You can feel it working, and it doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy or slimy.
Carley R.
Hilliard, OH
I usually only use this on dry patches of skin during the day if I notice theres a part of my face that is particularly dry. I find that it can be runny and isn't a very thick moisturizer, and leaves my skin feeling moisturized for about 20-30 minutes before it goes back to feeling dry. Not a product I use on a daily basis but is kind of an as-needed product.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?