BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Amara M.
New Britain, CT
I've been using this moisturizer for quite a while now. I use it only during night time because it doesn't have SPF but besides that I think it's a good product and it helps keep acne away for the salicylic acid in it. it's a small percentage but it works.
Kamia B.
This product is great. It very thin so its not to heavy and seems to be water based so not a lot of greasiness. The product keeps my "T" area on my face oil free and moisturized all day.
Lindsey B.
Swedesboro, NJ
I use this every morning in my routine, a little bit goes a long way. It doesn't make your face feel greasy or like there's a layer on top of it. It sets in very well and lasts all day.
Lacey J.
Dallas, TX
Love how this moisturizer makes my skin feels after I have washed my face thoroughly & made sure all my makeup is off! I have oily skin but this product works amazing with my skin type! Would recommend to anyone looking to a use a drugstore brand moisturizer!
Molly M.
Everyone has a different face and different skin and clean and clear just does not work well for my skin. I've purchased some of their products before and I always seem to continue to break out if not worse than before. I am disappointed with my purchase
Jessica S.
I have used this formula since I was in high school and although I still suffer from acne, it's not as intolerable with this moisturizer. The only thing that I don't like is that in winter I have to change to another moisturizer because it dries my skin out.
Shania B.
I have used this product for years, and it is my absolute favorite moisturizer! Always my go-to! It's very gentle on my skin. Gives me the moisture I need. This product have never broke my skin out, like others have. I will always repurchase this item! :-)
Gargi D.
Santa Clara, CA
This is a good moisturizer for oily skin. If you have dry skin, this is not going to give intense moisturization that you require, but you can probably layer it under a moisturizer with medium moisture so together they give you a good layer of prtection.
Katie B.
Chapel Hill , NC
Used this for years as a teenager and it worked okay. It does moisturize lightly without leaving a greasy feeling. It is good for oily skin, but there are much better products out there that help control shine. I have branched out to trying other things now.
Whitley M.
Dallas, GA
Just started using this product. I bought as a combo 3-1 step to see if it would help with my current skin issues. Seems to be working well and the moisturizer doesn't make my skin oily.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?