BY CLEAN & CLEAR #60 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Clean & Clear Oil-Free Dual Action Moisturizer
  • "A-maze-ing product! I've been looking everywhere for something that helps my dry skin and this did it!" in 406 reviews
  • "Very moisturizing and treats acne at the same time. " in 302 reviews
  • "I've been using this moisturizer for about a week now and I really like it! I was definitely anxious to see how this worked since it's so much cheaper than other moisturizers. It has not disappointed! I really like the way this leaves my sensitive skin feeling. Not too sure if the acne medication is working much yet, but I haven't noticed any additional breakouts. " in 236 reviews
Drea D.
San Pedro, CA
I use this daily and it keeps my dry skin nice and fresh. It is not oily, it applies nicely and absorbs quickly with a clean scent. It also helps with blackheads and breakouts. After 5 years of using this clean & clear moisturizer I won't leave the house without it.
Chelsea M.
Fort Worth , TX
This was my go-to moisturizer during my teen acne years. The formula is rich enough to moisturize but doesn't clog pores or irritate acne. The salicylic acid in it is great for fighting pimples during the day without drying them out like a pimple cream would.
Carlique B.
Columbus , OH
I have been using this moisturizer for months now and i haven't tried another drug store brand yet because this one is pretty satisfying. It moisturizers your face while also fighting future acne. The tingly feeling it gives me when i use it lets me know its working.
Amanda M.
Jacksonville
I really like this product, I bought the 3 in one package which includes this moisturizer and it leaves my skin so soft and smooth every time I use it. It also has a really good sent if that matters to you.
Allie O.
Buford, GA
It makes my skin oily and if I perspire even a little .. (it's southern california, it happens) my makeup melts right off.. If I have light perspiration without it, I am just fine.

It just feels too heavy on the skin. I actually only use it when I don't apply makeup.
Brandi S.
Jacksonville, FL
This is the only moisturizer I have used in 5 years. I am very particular about what I use on my face and if I do not have to spend the money on expensive products, then that's even better. It moisturizes without over-saturating, but doesn't dry your skin either.
Alicen B.
Normal, IL
I still end up breaking out after using the product, but I think that's because I don't use it often enough. It moisturizes extremely well though and it's been great during the winter months!
Dianna M.
Temple Hills, MD
This is a very good product I have tried this before prior to applying my makeup and I love how hydrating it makes my face feel this is a must have any any makeup collection. Only one thing do not accidentally get it in your eyes because it will burn like hell.
Hallie B.
Grand Rapids, MN
I recently started using this product and I've been surprised by how well this works. Whenever I have a dry spot on my face it takes care of it easily, and also smells and feels really good.
Lindzie B.
I also use this product sometimes on my face after a shower. It's light, moisturizes great, smells good, and doesn't irritate your skin. It's a little costly for the size but it works great.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette , IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?