BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Michelle B.
Grand Forks, ND
Love this moisturizer. I have mild acne and dry skin. this lotion is light and gentle while at the same time feels like its cleaning my skin. the only down side is when it gets reeeeaaalllyyy dry out, this isn't thick enough to moisturize my extremely dry skin
Janis M.
I have very oily skin, and it even all moisturizers I have tried leave my skin feeling very slick right away. This one not only does not make my skin feel oily, it makes me feel extra clean and dry without feeling dried out. This is by far my favorite moisturizer.
Carin T.
Adrian, MI
This works great on my combination skin without drying or adding the greasy shine we all hate. I used twice a day after showering or washing my face and my complexion has never been better.
Roxxann r.
Spring, TX
I love this product perfect for anyone who has sensitive skin. leaves my face feeling fresh and clean. it does tend to have a tingling sensation sometimes but just the medicine killing the bacteria! I pair or with my OXY acne wash and they work great together!!
Elyse C.
I'm in love with Clean & Clear products! I use this after I wash my face in the morning and I never see any dry patches after using it! Plus it keeps my face from looking shiny and gross!
Melanie K.
Philadelphia, PA
My skin is very normal with the occasional dry spots and break outs here and there and I can easily say that tis is a very gentle yet affective moisturizer. After putting it on my face I feel extremely refreshed and my skin feels smooth and comfortable.
Jordan H.
Holy grail status nighttime moisturizer. This helps manage my acne, while not making my skin feel dried out. No strong scent, and it soaks in quickly. You also can't beat the price point!
Tiffany B.
Tipton, MI
My go to moisturizer! I've used this since I was a teen, and still use it in my mid twenties. It's great before applying makeup and keeps away breakouts. I just wish it had some SPF because then it would be perfect!
Ana C.
Williamsport, PA
I started using this moisturizer a year ago and ever since I have not regretted it ! It is one of the few that has met my expectations specially since I have an incredibly oily T-zone !
Molly M.
Everyone has a different face and different skin and clean and clear just does not work well for my skin. I've purchased some of their products before and I always seem to continue to break out if not worse than before. I am disappointed with my purchase
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?