BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Janie C.
Brownsville, TX
I've been using clean & clear moisturizer since I was in high school... I recently started using this one and like the others I've used in the past it is very gentle on the face, the price is also great. Very affordable for a product that does it's job well.
Jackie L.
Clayton, NC
This lasted FOREVER. Great product! A little watery, but it hydrates sosososo well! I have pretty bad acne, and a lot of moisturizers irritate my skin, but this one clears up my skin and makes it feel absolutely great! :)
Sondra K.
Phoenix, AZ
I did not think this was good at clearing up my acne, my skin is oily and this says it is oil free but it was not light as others I've tried. I'm seeing a huge difference with my Mary Kay.
Eva W.
Palo Alto, CA
It's meh. I have really oily skin (for which I recently realized hydration is really important), and it just doesn't hydrate enough. It would make my skin feel super greasy as the day wore on-- it worked, and if you have more normal skin you might like it, but I wouldn't repurchase, even at their low price
Katlyn S.
I have been using this product for about two months. I LOVE THIS STUFF. I have noticed a total difference in my skin. If you are looking for a good moisturizer, give clean and clear a try..
Ka M.
La Crosse, WI
A friend had this herself and told me about it. Which lead me to go out and buy it for myself. And it works wonderfully. I've bought it a couple of times, since a bottle last me a very long time. Because one pump covers my whole face. Again, wonderful product.
Holly W.
I used this product all throughout high school and it is a great no frills moisturizer. It keeps my skin hydrated, it doesn't clog my pores, and it feels great. Nothing bad to say about it.
Kathy Y.
Fresno, CA
I bought this moisturizer at Target because I had oily skin type, it disappointed me because my face still felt oily throughout the day, the packaging is normal. I wouldn't recommend it, however, it may look like your skin is improving but it's actually not.
Dayanara F.
Egg Harbor Township, NJ
It doesn't just moaiturixe my face but it also helps with my acne oily skin I put this moisturizer before I got to sleep and when I wake up it keeps ur skin really hydrating and its affordable too I get mines for 5 dollara , a little of that product goes a long way
Hailey M.
Metairie, LA
Very nice to the touch , makes face soft , helps keep from break outs. One of my must haves .can cause dry skin if over used with other salysilic acid products though. Over all I recommend.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?