BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Malarie G.
Ennis, TX
I use this moisturizer everyday and it leaves my skin feeling so soft ! the packaging is just perfect and the pump puts out just enough !! I got this at Walgreens also and it was 3.99 !! it's AMAZINF I've had it for about 2 months and I still have a lot left !
Brittany K.
Fresno, CA
The clean & clear oil-free moisturizer is the best!! I love that it's not greasy and absorbs quickly. I love using this after Clean & Clear facial cleanser. My face looks great and I don't worry about blemishes anymore. Some moisturizers are too thick and feel like they are clogging your pores. Not this one, its just a thin layer to keep you from getting dry :)
Stacy O.
Baltimore, MD
It was ok. I learned that it really didn't work for my skin type. At least not my winter skin where I need all the moisture I can get. I may pick it up again since the seasons are changing.
Jen M.
Saint Charles, MO
This is my favorite moisturizer. It moisturizes and helps keep my skin clear. Some products that are supposed to promote clear skin are too harsh and irritate my face. This moisturizer had never done that, it is effective but gentle. I also like the clean scent.
Lupytah H.
Mesquite, NV
This is my all time Moisturizing.I apply I use it every morning and night. I been using it for about 4 years now and will of course continue to use it. quick tip buy this product at walgreens its always cheaper. I would definitely recommend this to evryone.
Kimberly A.
Sunnyvale, CA
This product is amazing. I use it everyday after washing my face. The packaging is very nice as well. It also is oil-free which helps with my oily skin. It is very affordable and has good value. Would definitely continue to buy. I do recommend this product!
Ka M.
La Crosse, WI
A friend had this herself and told me about it. Which lead me to go out and buy it for myself. And it works wonderfully. I've bought it a couple of times, since a bottle last me a very long time. Because one pump covers my whole face. Again, wonderful product.
Eva W.
Palo Alto, CA
It's meh. I have really oily skin (for which I recently realized hydration is really important), and it just doesn't hydrate enough. It would make my skin feel super greasy as the day wore on-- it worked, and if you have more normal skin you might like it, but I wouldn't repurchase, even at their low price
Katlyn S.
I have been using this product for about two months. I LOVE THIS STUFF. I have noticed a total difference in my skin. If you are looking for a good moisturizer, give clean and clear a try..
Michelle B.
Grand Forks, ND
Love this moisturizer. I have mild acne and dry skin. this lotion is light and gentle while at the same time feels like its cleaning my skin. the only down side is when it gets reeeeaaalllyyy dry out, this isn't thick enough to moisturize my extremely dry skin
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?