BY CLEAN & CLEAR #56 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Clean & Clear Oil-Free Dual Action Moisturizer
  • "A-maze-ing product! I've been looking everywhere for something that helps my dry skin and this did it!" in 406 reviews
  • "Very moisturizing and treats acne at the same time. " in 302 reviews
  • "I've been using this moisturizer for about a week now and I really like it! I was definitely anxious to see how this worked since it's so much cheaper than other moisturizers. It has not disappointed! I really like the way this leaves my sensitive skin feeling. Not too sure if the acne medication is working much yet, but I haven't noticed any additional breakouts. " in 236 reviews
Ja'Net G.
Brooklyn, NY
i love this moisturizer. It keeps my skin well balanced, until I start to sweat. I buy this one all the time at Rite Aid. It is an okay package. I love how compact it is. It is really gentle on the skin and don't leave your skin greasy like some moisturizers do. Oil-free is really what this product is. Great for oily skin people. I have combo skin with an oily t-zone especially in the nose area because I wear glasses.
liz F.
Galloway, NJ
Even at my age, I still get black heads that are so annoying. I have tried many product's but this seems to work best.I do not like other moisturizers and I don't even think it cost that much for what it is worth. Clean & Clear CLEAN & CLEAR 8 floz Liquid Cleansing Acne Treatment
Rosemary C.
Davidson, NC
This is up there on my top favorite facial lotions , seeing as I have combination skin and have really dry patches and then some really oily areas I rely on a good facial lotion to help me get some comfort, sleeping with a dry face is never comfortable but neither is sleeping with a sticky face knowing I'll wake up to breakouts , that's why I never have to worry with the dual action face lotion .
Meghan R.
For the longest time I couldn't find a moisturizer that worked with my oily skin. Finally I found this! Despite how oily my skin can get, I still need to moisturizer after face masks, peels, or deep cleaning. This stuff saved my skin and helped reduce breakouts. A little bit goes a long way, it doesn't leave any residue on my skin, and there's no smell. It works well overnight and under makeup.
Taylor F.
Ojai, CA
I've been using this moisturizing lotion for the past few weeks and I like it a lot. It has a light texture and moisturizes the skin nicely. I like to use this after all of my skin care is done and right before I go to bed so that I know my moisturizer is going to sink into my skin.
Jaunnette L.
Grand Jct, CO
I hated this. First for the smell, but i can overlook that if a product is good. But this wasn't. My skin felt drier than before after using it and despite being careful not to use a lot when I rubbed it in it left am almost tacky feel to my face. So it left my skin feeling dry, tacky, and smelling less than pleasant. I returned it to the store after a week or two, with the receipt.
Brittany B.
Duluth, GA
I have used the timer TWICE a day, morning and night, for about six or more years!! Y'all I seriously SWEAR by this stuff!!!! It is usually not pricey at all and SOOOO worth every penny. I always make sure to use it as a base coat before putting on any make up in the morning. Posting an UP CLOSE and personal picture... I have hardly ANY makeup at all. All credit goes to this stuff!
Madison E.
Annapolis, MD
love love love this lotion! i have combination skin, mostly oily though. I have always had acne problems though. i use this as my main moisturizer, and it works very well after using an acne specific cleanser. it clears everything quickly, feels amazing, and works so well!
lupe b.
Alhambra , CA
Amazing! My favorite oil-free moisturizer! I apply it after I've used my facial cleanser, but before I apply my makeup. One pump is enough product for my face, leaving it nice and soft. It has a very mild scent, and the product itself is not too think. I've noticed I've had less breakouts since I started using this product (compared to not using moisturizer at all)
Stacy K.
I absolutely love this moisturizer that doubles as a acne treatment. At first I was hesitant about buying it because my normal moisturizer is cetaphil but I couldn't find it at my Local Walmart. So I purchased this one, I'm pretty happy with it so far. It's not too greasy and the smell isn't overwhelming. It's a good moisturizer if you have acne prone skin and it's not too expensive.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette , IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?