BY CLEAN & CLEAR #54 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Morgan P.
Celebration, FL
This is my absolute favorite lotion. I use it every day, right after my shower and usually right before bed (after I've taken off my make up of course). It is amazing and light. I get little pimples all over my forehead and once I started using this, they went away. It doesn't really smell like salicylic acid or anything.
Kara O.
Fairview, PA
I've bought expensive moisturizer, I've bought cheap moisturizer, and everything in between.
With super oily skin, I've been known to dry it out too much with product. This moisturizer really moisturizes my face without adding to my oil. Helps with breakouts too! Smells clean and fresh.
Perfect for us oily faced ladies!
Ann P.
Palmview, TX
When i used this product it worked for me but when i started using it for more than 1 year my skin started to peel and dry all the time not sure if my skin change but it did clear out any acne i had
Jennifer E.
Clayton, NJ
This product is alright. I have to use a lot of it though because I apply it all over my face and literally minutes later there are dry flakes again. I recently stopped using it because I found something else works a lot better.
Amanda Z.
Mooresville, NC
This is an awful moisturizer because it doesn't actually moisturize. I feel like it leaves my skin dryer than I began with. It didn't really help my breakouts either. I wouldn't recommend this.
Stephanie H.
Hills, IA
I purchased this product a couple months back and have tried it out on several occasions. I haven't found it to help my skin at all. It may just be my skin but it has not helped at all for me..
Megan C.
Chula Vista, CA
I love this moisturizer it works amazing and doesn't leave your skin oily. It's a great price and not hard to find. It helps keep breakouts under control by giving the perfect amount of moisture.
Kaydi W.
Vian, OK
This is my favorite moisturizer. I use it at night after I wash my face, and in the morning after I wash my face and before I put on my makeup. It makes my face soft, and the great thing is that it DOES NOT MAKE ME BREAK OUT. If you have dry sensitive skin, this is the moisturizer for you.
Juliza R.
Hudson, MA
Clean and clear is one of my favorite brands. I love their oil free dual action moisturizer. I use it everyday and I have been using it for so long. It is a product I would definitely recommend.
Yeannet R.
I've recently started using this product and so far so good. I rarely breakout and may get one or two pimples once in a blue. But I've felt this helps moisturizer my face. I like the tingly fresh feeling it leaves, which in my opinion, helps me wake up in the morning :)
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette , IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?