BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
MacKenzie H.
Bentonville, AR
This moisturizer is so light you can't even tell you out it on! The dual action is some sort of acne medication. It's tingly when first put on the skin, so you know it's working! It's smooth but not oily. Reasonably priced.
Amanda L.
Love this moisturizer. After washing my face I use this and it gives my face a cool tingly feeling as if it continues to purify my pores. I highly recommend this to anyone and all skin types.
Alexis K.
El Paso, TX
For someone who has oily skin and workouts so much. This is the holy grail. I love all clean and clear products I've purchased and used up. My skin feels smooth and extremely less oily than with out it. I use it three times a day if I can and twice if I'm busy. Great to just take with you and freshening up.
Madison P.
Herriman, UT
I HATED this moisturizer. I put it on my face after I got out of the shower like you would any moisturizer and it made my face red and it burned worse than I've ever felt. Then it wouldn't Coke off with the face washed I tried so I was miserable for quite some time.
Hallie B.
Grand Rapids, MN
I recently started using this product and I've been surprised by how well this works. Whenever I have a dry spot on my face it takes care of it easily, and also smells and feels really good.
Brandi S.
Jacksonville, FL
This is the only moisturizer I have used in 5 years. I am very particular about what I use on my face and if I do not have to spend the money on expensive products, then that's even better. It moisturizes without over-saturating, but doesn't dry your skin either.
Amanda M.
Jacksonville
I really like this product, I bought the 3 in one package which includes this moisturizer and it leaves my skin so soft and smooth every time I use it. It also has a really good sent if that matters to you.
Daisy V.
I like to use this one after washing my face in the morning and after showering. I really like that it's oil free because I've used similar products that weren't and didn't like them as much.
Chelsea M.
Fort Worth, TX
This was my go-to moisturizer during my teen acne years. The formula is rich enough to moisturize but doesn't clog pores or irritate acne. The salicylic acid in it is great for fighting pimples during the day without drying them out like a pimple cream would.
Noritza M.
Federal Way , WA
I really love this moisturizer! I feel like it helped me out with my shine and it dryed very quickly. But then again I love and have been using Clean and Clear products for a very long time.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?