BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Amanda P.
I have pretty oily skin and I breakout easily. I get lots of breakouts right before my period. I have struggled to find a face lotion that my face can tolerate. I have been using this for 3 days and so far I really like it. It doesn't make my face oily or greasy at all.
Jennifer T.
I liked this product very much. It didn't leave much of an oily finish on my skin. I have extremely oily skin, so it was reassuring to use a product that helped my skin and wasn't making it oily.
Brieanna W.
Richmond, KY
Pretty good product. It's very thin though which i do like for the summer time. It's not too thick. I bought it in a set of face wash and acne treatment. It's a lot of product for such a little bottle. Yes I would use it again
Jackie F.
Oswego, IL
This is the moisturizer I keep going back to. It's oil free, so obviously does not leave my face feeling oily and gross, and it works to moisturize my skin and prevent breakouts. It's super light weight and easy to use. It's been a staple in my skincare routine for years!
Kara O.
Fairview, PA
I've bought expensive moisturizer, I've bought cheap moisturizer, and everything in between.
With super oily skin, I've been known to dry it out too much with product. This moisturizer really moisturizes my face without adding to my oil. Helps with breakouts too! Smells clean and fresh.
Perfect for us oily faced ladies!
Melissa B.
Hope, AR
My skin is prone to breakouts and this is my all time favorite moisterizer! Helps keep my skin clear and I know it is working with I feel the tingles from it after every application. It is a daily must in my routine. I there were 10 stars I would easily give all 10
Jenalyn P.
Terre Haute, IN
I didn't have much luck with this one. My skin is super finicky so it goes from super dry to super oily in no time at all. This just made me break out and left my skin more oily than before.
Madison P.
Herriman, UT
I HATED this moisturizer. I put it on my face after I got out of the shower like you would any moisturizer and it made my face red and it burned worse than I've ever felt. Then it wouldn't Coke off with the face washed I tried so I was miserable for quite some time.
Olivia C.
Peoria, AZ
My sister is absolutely obsessed with this product she has really dry skin. She currently lives in Indiana and the winters make it worse. This product has really benefited her face, her skin.
Daisy V.
I like to use this one after washing my face in the morning and after showering. I really like that it's oil free because I've used similar products that weren't and didn't like them as much.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?