BY CLEAN & CLEAR #60 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Clean & Clear Oil-Free Dual Action Moisturizer
  • "A-maze-ing product! I've been looking everywhere for something that helps my dry skin and this did it!" in 406 reviews
  • "Very moisturizing and treats acne at the same time. " in 302 reviews
  • "I've been using this moisturizer for about a week now and I really like it! I was definitely anxious to see how this worked since it's so much cheaper than other moisturizers. It has not disappointed! I really like the way this leaves my sensitive skin feeling. Not too sure if the acne medication is working much yet, but I haven't noticed any additional breakouts. " in 236 reviews
madeline s.
Knoxville , TN
This is my go to moisturizer. It quenches my skin very well. I have oily skin so it is great that its oil free. It visibly reduces my oil and leaves my skin soft and clean. It is also the product i reach for when i get breakouts.
Michelle P.
Philadelphia, PA
I've been using this since high school and it has never failed me! During oilier months I use it on my own, and during cold and dry months I mix it in with another moisturizer like Cerave to keep moisturizer but still prevent acne!
Sarah H.
Im not to sure how I feel about this. I don't think it really moisturizes my face like I had hoped. Its not harsh or anything I just haven't really used it enough to know what I think about it. The brand itself is a good brand I'm just not sure if this product is for me.
Tiffani P.
Ladson, SC
I have been using this moisturizer since high school, it was the first one I ever got cause Seventeen said so and I try out tons of other moisturizers and ALWAYS come back to this, oldie but goodie!
Megan M.
Mesa, AZ
I really liked this moisturizer, until, as usual, my skin rejected it and started breaking out again. Seems I can only use specific face cleansers and moisturizers for a month, max before needing to switch. Luckily undone struggle with acne too much so it's not horrible.
Angela R.
Lansing, MI
I absolutely love this moisturizer and it has remained my favorite for years. I like to switch up products on occasion but this is one I regret changing every time I do. While I still get breakouts in my late 20s, this is one of the best for reducing the frequency for me.
Danni P.
Vidalia, GA
It's an alright product. It really didn't help my skin that much. It was my first time using it and i didn't see any improvements to my skin. The moisturizer wasn't as thick as I thought it would be. I probably wouldn't recommended to others , it didn't go well with me.
Jade F.
Westminster, CA
This moisturizer works, but I use it literally all over my face and it burns my eyes when I put it in that area. I think that is because of the acne medication in it, so other than that it is nice!
Hailey B.
Saginaw, MI
One of my favorite face lotion, I always put moisturizer on before my make up. This one lays nicely and it's a light moisturizer. It's one of every few products that doesn't make my face break out.
Samantha L.
Kernersville
My birth control makes my skin horrible. I mean black heads all over. This product combats that without side effects without skin drying. I would recommend it to anyone looking for that extra help
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette , IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?