BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Jennifer T.
I liked this product very much. It didn't leave much of an oily finish on my skin. I have extremely oily skin, so it was reassuring to use a product that helped my skin and wasn't making it oily.
Elizabeth K.
Love the smell of this and the way it goes on. Leaves my skin feeling good. However I do not notice much of a difference as far as acne goes. I don't have a lot of acne just the occasional pimple but I don't feel that it makes my skin any better besides daily hydration.
Aimee V.
Really love this face lotion because it helps control oil while still fighting acne. I really dislike face lotion but can actually tolerate this one. Keeps your face moisturized but not greasy.
Elora D.
Raleigh, NC
My mom gave me a bottle of this moisturizer a few years ago, and I've been using it ever since! I've had acne for a long time, and this lotion definitely calms it down. It feels amazing too, it gives my combination skin a fresh, cool feel, and it smells great. It's not a heavy-duty moisturizer, but one or two pumps does cover my whole face. I love that it's oil-free as well.
Juliza R.
Hudson, MA
Clean and clear is one of my favorite brands. I love their oil free dual action moisturizer. I use it everyday and I have been using it for so long. It is a product I would definitely recommend.
samantha s.
Sudbury, MA
I use this moisturizer every day and every night. It is super effective and I've used it for a very long time. the packaging is nice but nothing excessive. I buy it at cvs or a local drug store. It is a good price and I have bought it many times. I would recommend it
Ali P.
Woodbridge, VA
I love this moisturizer
It does help with my acne
One night I was up late and board and my face felt so dry
And my nose has horrible acne of it
When I woke up the acne was almost all gone
So I definitely recommend this product

Megan C.
Chula Vista, CA
I love this moisturizer it works amazing and doesn't leave your skin oily. It's a great price and not hard to find. It helps keep breakouts under control by giving the perfect amount of moisture.
Eva V.
Wapato, WA
Perfect for my oily/acne prone skin. I use benzoyl peroxide to spot treat pimples and then use this moisturizer over it and it doesn't burn or interact badly at all. Also doesn't make my skin oilier than it already is. Light weight and makes my skin hydrated. Loooove it.
Kaitlyn N.
Festus, MO
I found this prodcut to be okay and kind of average. It didn't break me out, it mositurized my face and it had a good smell. Do I think it toned and tightened and did anything but slightly moisturize my skin? No. I think it's a decent product for what you pay for it.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?