BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Heather A.
Nesbit, MS
This product worked great under my makeup. It helped control my oil well but I didn't think it was the best I have ever used. For the topics, it is a great option for those of us with oily skin!
Melissa B.
Hope, AR
My skin is prone to breakouts and this is my all time favorite moisterizer! Helps keep my skin clear and I know it is working with I feel the tingles from it after every application. It is a daily must in my routine. I there were 10 stars I would easily give all 10
Aimee V.
Really love this face lotion because it helps control oil while still fighting acne. I really dislike face lotion but can actually tolerate this one. Keeps your face moisturized but not greasy.
Jennifer T.
I liked this product very much. It didn't leave much of an oily finish on my skin. I have extremely oily skin, so it was reassuring to use a product that helped my skin and wasn't making it oily.
Kara O.
Fairview, PA
I've bought expensive moisturizer, I've bought cheap moisturizer, and everything in between.
With super oily skin, I've been known to dry it out too much with product. This moisturizer really moisturizes my face without adding to my oil. Helps with breakouts too! Smells clean and fresh.
Perfect for us oily faced ladies!
Lisa C.
i have naturally oily skin so i don't use it often but when my face is dry all i do is apply after my shower or before makeup and no more flaky dry skin. i love it. it's one of my favorites and it's not expensive and a little goes a long way. i definitely recommend.
Jackie F.
Oswego, IL
This is the moisturizer I keep going back to. It's oil free, so obviously does not leave my face feeling oily and gross, and it works to moisturize my skin and prevent breakouts. It's super light weight and easy to use. It's been a staple in my skincare routine for years!
Jennifer E.
Clayton, NJ
This product is alright. I have to use a lot of it though because I apply it all over my face and literally minutes later there are dry flakes again. I recently stopped using it because I found something else works a lot better.
Erica R.
Flint, MI
This stuff is great for my combination skin. It leaves my skin smooth and moisturizer without being oily and greasy looking. I love to put it on after washing my face at night. It doesn't leave greasy, oily residue on my pillow and my skin looks amazing in the morning!
Kaydi W.
Vian, OK
This is my favorite moisturizer. I use it at night after I wash my face, and in the morning after I wash my face and before I put on my makeup. It makes my face soft, and the great thing is that it DOES NOT MAKE ME BREAK OUT. If you have dry sensitive skin, this is the moisturizer for you.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?