BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Natalie E.
Florence, SC
I use this every morning and every night. This is my favorite moisturizer, and it really helps with my acne. Since using it I've seen a great decrease in my breakouts. I seriously love this stuff!
Itzel N.
Tempe, AZ
This moisturizer smells a little odd. Not my favorite scent. Doesn't feel like the thick creams I am used to. This is very light and runny. With an almost drying feeling at the end. Not my favorite
Giselle G.
Greensboro
Does not hydrate dry skin. Traded it out for Ponds Dry Skin in the winter. Good for the summer as it does not build up and get oily but it just doesn't do the job for my dry skin in the winter. Might be good on combo to oily skin.
Michelle P.
Philadelphia, PA
I've been using this since high school and it has never failed me! During oilier months I use it on my own, and during cold and dry months I mix it in with another moisturizer like Cerave to keep moisturizer but still prevent acne!
Cailin Y.
Centreville, VA
Great for oily skin. Absorbs quickly, not greasy. Feels very light & the Salicylic acid helps prevent pimples. I use this all summer when my skin is most oily. No smell either. Didn't clog my pores.
Angela R.
Lansing, MI
I absolutely love this moisturizer and it has remained my favorite for years. I like to switch up products on occasion but this is one I regret changing every time I do. While I still get breakouts in my late 20s, this is one of the best for reducing the frequency for me.
Isabella D.
Milan, TN
Love this!! It's so lightweight and perfect if you have oily skin! Ever since I started using this my breakouts have gone down a lot! Not sure if you would like it if you have dry or sensitive skin
Jade F.
Westminster, CA
This moisturizer works, but I use it literally all over my face and it burns my eyes when I put it in that area. I think that is because of the acne medication in it, so other than that it is nice!
Noelle M.
Washington, PA
I used to use this all the time, but as I've gotten older my skin has started to dry out more in the winter. This moisturizer is good for someone who struggles with acne, but not good for dry skin.
Jennifer T.
I liked this product very much. It didn't leave much of an oily finish on my skin. I have extremely oily skin, so it was reassuring to use a product that helped my skin and wasn't making it oily.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?