BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Diane B.
Canton, NC
I have been using this moisturizer for the past 2 years, I had bought it when my skin was really dry, the packaging was cute, it really did meet my expectations, its really effective since I started using it my skin has been less dry , it's perfect the way it is. i wouldn't change it I may use it more and but more of it.
Stephanie C.
Indio, CA
Between this one and another brand I was using, I like this one more because it controls acne and mostourizes my face. I've been using this since i was in high school and i still use it to this day.
Tiffani P.
Ladson, SC
I have been using this moisturizer since high school, it was the first one I ever got cause Seventeen said so and I try out tons of other moisturizers and ALWAYS come back to this, oldie but goodie!
Sarah H.
Im not to sure how I feel about this. I don't think it really moisturizes my face like I had hoped. Its not harsh or anything I just haven't really used it enough to know what I think about it. The brand itself is a good brand I'm just not sure if this product is for me.
Megan D.
Grand Rapids, MI
My husband uses this product on a daily basis, and I sometimes snag a squirt if I can't find my daily moisturizer. I would not use it daily because it dries out my skin, but when my face is extremely oily I can see some benefits.
kristi w.
San Diego, CA
I randomly picked up this moisturizer at target just because I was rushing through and needed essentials, 3 years later I'm obsessed. It keeps my face nourished and very soft. I rarely have breakouts when I use this after washing my face and I love the light clean scent of it!
Danni P.
Vidalia, GA
It's an alright product. It really didn't help my skin that much. It was my first time using it and i didn't see any improvements to my skin. The moisturizer wasn't as thick as I thought it would be. I probably wouldn't recommended to others , it didn't go well with me.
Jolene B.
East Bridgewater
I used to use this moisturizer all the time. It works great especially if you have acne because it's not greasy! My only "problem" was that it doesn't smell really good it just smells like face wash
Jessica M.
University Pk, PA
This moisturizer worked alright. I bought it because my acne had broken out and j thought using a moisturizer from my favorite skin care line would be good. It worked somewhat but left my face feeling greasy. A positive of this moisturizer is a little bit goes a long way.
Natalie E.
Florence, SC
I use this every morning and every night. This is my favorite moisturizer, and it really helps with my acne. Since using it I've seen a great decrease in my breakouts. I seriously love this stuff!
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?