BY CLEAN & CLEAR #56 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Clean & Clear Oil-Free Dual Action Moisturizer
  • "A-maze-ing product! I've been looking everywhere for something that helps my dry skin and this did it!" in 406 reviews
  • "Very moisturizing and treats acne at the same time. " in 302 reviews
  • "I've been using this moisturizer for about a week now and I really like it! I was definitely anxious to see how this worked since it's so much cheaper than other moisturizers. It has not disappointed! I really like the way this leaves my sensitive skin feeling. Not too sure if the acne medication is working much yet, but I haven't noticed any additional breakouts. " in 236 reviews
Cheyenne R.
I just purchased this product and I have used it every morning since I got it. I can honestly say that it keeps my skin smooth all day long. I love using it when I don't have to put makeup on because my skin feels so fresh and clean.
Olivia A.
St George , UT
I love this drugstore moisturizer, it doesn't cause me to break out or cause more oil on my skin, it's gentle and leaves your face feeling fresh ! It's easy to apply and I recommend this for everyone
Vanessa B.
Best moisturizer ever!I have been using this for years now and wow.It works wonders.I apply before sleep and during the day.This prevents and treats any pimples you may have.I don't suffer from acne but I do occasioanly get little pimples.This is a must to radiant beautiful skin!
Chelsea S.
Swartz Creek, MI
Love this product! It has helped improve my dry skin drastically. I use the three step clean & clear system and it has worked wonders with my acne and other skin problems. I recommend this to everyone!
Wendy S.
This moisterizer will do in a pinch, or if I can't find my regular brand, but it does leave me feeling a bit greasy at times. It's not too bad during the winter months, but throughout the remainder of the year/seasons, it seems to wither be too little, or too much for my sensitive conbination skin.
Emily  C.
Phoenix, AZ
I've been using this moisturizer on and off since I was 12 and it's pretty amazing it leaves my skin hydrated and protected from acne. If you're looking for a deep moisturizer however this is not it.
Erika B.
Spokane
This is one of my favorite moisturizers that I use daily. I love that it's oil free and doesn't make me feel oily to the touch. It makes my skin feel so smooth and moisturized. I'm not really sure if it really helps with my acne though, but it doesn't break me out. I find the mix
Mary K.
This moisturizer is very lightweight and nice for underneath makeup. It doesn't make me break out but still keeps my skin moisturized. Only downside is that it has a slight smell but it is not too bad.
Susanna R.
Denver, CO
This brand is by far one of the best drugstore products that is worth a try and for the price. I use this before I put my Makeup on in the morning and again after I use the wash and toner at night. Give it a try and review it for yourself. This is something I personally recommend.
Caitlin R.
Denver, CO
I use this moisturizer every so often. The only thing that I don't like about it is that it's also a cleanser. Usually I've already cleansed my face when I put on a moisturizer so I don't like the added burn it sometimes give me from my face being raw from the initial cleanse.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette , IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?