BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Caitlin R.
Denver, CO
I use this moisturizer every so often. The only thing that I don't like about it is that it's also a cleanser. Usually I've already cleansed my face when I put on a moisturizer so I don't like the added burn it sometimes give me from my face being raw from the initial cleanse.
Mary S.
I use this twice a day, once in the morning and once at night. This prevents acne, and it lasts a very long time. This is very moisturizing and my skin adores this moisturizer. The price is great too!
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
I bought this product because of the price. It's very inexpensive. I like that it has salicylic acid in it because my face has been breaking out like crazy. But I can't say anything great about this because I'm still breaking out. So it hasn't helped with that. It also has a burning feeling after you apply it.
Mary K.
This moisturizer is very lightweight and nice for underneath makeup. It doesn't make me break out but still keeps my skin moisturized. Only downside is that it has a slight smell but it is not too bad.
Samantha C.
Coventry, CT
I used this product regularly for about a month and it cleared up some the acne that I had. After that month, my acne began to get worse. Also my skin became more and more dry. I think this is a good moisturizer to use when you have a break out, but not great for everyday use.
Susanna R.
Denver, CO
This brand is by far one of the best drugstore products that is worth a try and for the price. I use this before I put my Makeup on in the morning and again after I use the wash and toner at night. Give it a try and review it for yourself. This is something I personally recommend.
Gabby C.
This moisturizer is a product I've been using for years and always go back for more when I run out. The moisturizer is light-weight and does not leave] a shiny, greasy look which is important as I use this product before applying makeup. Highly recommend for those who need a good supply of moisture but are afraid of looking shiny.
Katie L.
Granville
My favorite moisturizer, been using for a couple years now. I buy it on Amazon in the three-step set for less than $10 total, which is a great value. I don't have a ton of acne, only occasional pimples, and it works great at keeping my skin clear when I use the whole regimen.
Amanda L.
Too heavy! I accidentally purchased this thinking it was another brand. After trying I felt like it was too heavy and made me feel like I was putting something oily on my face, even after drying. Doesn't help with shine, I think it actually made my face shinier a lot quicker.
leandratorres95@gmail.com t.
Love the way my skin feels after clean and clear face wash amazing feeling !(: love the packaging as well I've used this product twice but switched to see what else can i use good price for the product
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?