BY CLEAN & CLEAR #54 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Heidi B.
This moisturizer is very good. It really hydrates my skin and the scent in neutral so it doesn't bother my skin on my face. My only problem is that it doesn't really help with acne. Even though it moisturizes my skin, the lack of acne medicine keeps me from giving is a 5-star rating.
Jennifer E.
Tulsa, OK
I like using Clean & Clear Oil-Free Dual Action Moisturizers because a lot of moisturizers don't work well with my acne prone sensitive skin but this one doesn't cause me any problems and it works great.
Abi M.
Light lotion feel to it, not a noticeable scent, has acne medication in it as well, feels great on the skin, absorbs quickly and leaves no residue! Perfect for everyday use and very affordable. You get a lot of product too, I've only repurchased twice but Ive been using for years.
Kristina S.
Gilroy, CA
I have to us a skin specific moisturizer (combination to oily versus normal to dry). This moisturizer controls my oil production where as a normal moisturizer would create more oil leaving my skin oily.
Liz V.
Jonesboro, GA
Seriously, I used this all throughout high school and it was great! I wouldn't use this if I had super dry skin (maybe combine it with another moisturizer), but since my skin is combo-oily, this is pretty great stuff. I also used the nighttime version and it makes your skin tingle!
elizabeth h.
I love this product it put it on before i do my makeup the packaging is very nice theres a way to lock it so it doesn't go everywhere i got it at ulta for $6.99 its a good value if your new to makeup or just starting to breakout yes i would buy this again and recommend it to others
Lydia H.
Burbank
This is an amazing product especially if you use other acne treatments such as proactive. Use this after you do your treatment, and your face will be soft and perfectly moisturied. You don't have to worry about the cleansing treatment drying your face out with this great product.
Brianna L.
Tucson, AZ
I've been using this before my makeup and at night after my shower for years. It's really helps. I've seen amazing results. I don't have as many blemishes and my skin isn't as oily. I get very dry on a crease on my nose where makeup won't stay and this haseems helped tremendously.
Ivonne G.
Fort Worth, TX
This is seriously the best product ever for those that have acne problems. From all the moisturizers this one is the best that I've been using for 2 years straight since I have sensitive skin and this is the only moisturizer that doesn't break me out and doesn't leave my skin oily.
Audrey B.
Aspen, CO
This moisturizer was just ok, I think they changed the formula and now I don't find it as effective. I remember being able to count on this to rid my fave of any dry spots but now it doesn't work the same. I did like the fresh cooling feeling it gave me though. Will not repurchase.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette , IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?