BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Mariah B.
Tucson, AZ
This moisturizer is very light weight and sunk into the skin quickly. I did notice a slight improvement with breakouts. The thing is, I'm getting older and need more moisture and this did not do that. This would be perfect for teenagers with average skin that need a little help with moisture and breakouts.
Will not repurchase.
Amanda L.
Too heavy! I accidentally purchased this thinking it was another brand. After trying I felt like it was too heavy and made me feel like I was putting something oily on my face, even after drying. Doesn't help with shine, I think it actually made my face shinier a lot quicker.
Whitney P.
Mountville, PA
I put it on before I apply my makeup and I helps keep my oil/dry spots in there place! I have combination Skin, and i love this as a "primer". A little goes along away and the price is really affordable! The Smell is a little face wash ish but that smell dissipates pretty quick.
Alex Y.
Detroit, MI
I use this product everyday. My face gets dry after I wash it and this moisturizer helps so much. If I or get to use it one day I definitely regret it because my face stays dry and itchy all day long.
Vanessa B.
Best moisturizer ever!I have been using this for years now and wow.It works wonders.I apply before sleep and during the day.This prevents and treats any pimples you may have.I don't suffer from acne but I do occasioanly get little pimples.This is a must to radiant beautiful skin!
Lexi S.
This product works amazing night and leaves a cool tingly/cool sensation when used. helps stop my breakouts and calms the redness in my skin. I've also noticed that this product has evened my skin tone
Jordan F.
Pacific, MO
This moisturizer works well but eventually i found that i was getting blemishes every time i used it, i used it once a week but the day after i would use it i would get some blemishes, i have been perfectly fine with other products from this brand but I'm not a huge fan of this one.
leandratorres95@gmail.com t.
Love the way my skin feels after clean and clear face wash amazing feeling !(: love the packaging as well I've used this product twice but switched to see what else can i use good price for the product
Mary C.
Essex, MD
I love this stuff! It's a great, under makeup and primer, moisturizer. I don't use it everyday, usually only use it that one time a month when I tend to have small breakouts, if you know what I mean.
Alessia G.
Albany, NY
I love that this product feels like it is really working deep in my pores well after I apply it, however, because it is an acne-fighting product- it does seem to be more drying than it is moisturizing.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?