BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Sara D.
Lubbock, TX
This is a great moisturizer for those who want an extra oomph to their regime. For gals with sensitive skin it may not be the product for you. I found some irritation after a few days of use. I wanted it to moisturize more instead of dry.
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
I wasn't a huge fan of this because when I bought it to use I had very dry acne prone skin and although this is a moisturizer, because it has acne clearing properties, it also dried my skin out even more.
Andrea G.
This has been my everyday moisturizer for like 5 years now. Sometimes if my face is extra dry due to the weather I have to put something else more heavy duty but that's rear. This will always be my go to.
Sheila F.
Everett, WA
I gave this 3 stars because I used to use this moisturizer a lot as a teenager and liked it .. It's very affordable and does the trick for the most part but I would recommend this to people with oily skin.. I think my combination skin doesn't mix well with it and I find it a bit drying.
Tanya S.
Alexandria, VA
I did not have a good experience with this moisturizer. The ingredients were far too harsh for me. I am prone to eczema and other sensitive skin issues (and at the same time, acne-prone), so I was hoping this product would work for me. It was too harsh, drying, and irritated my skin.
Chrisi L.
Huntingdon, PA
I personally absolutely love this moisturizer! Its great at keeping my skin healthy and moisturized, but not overly oily. I put it on my face, neck, and chest everyday and haven't had any acne problems!
Kailey S.
Willis, TX
Not sure how I feel about this product. I used to use it everyday but I only used this because I didn't ever take the time to try another moisturizer. I would spend the money in something else if I had the choice
elizabeth h.
I love this product it put it on before i do my makeup the packaging is very nice theres a way to lock it so it doesn't go everywhere i got it at ulta for $6.99 its a good value if your new to makeup or just starting to breakout yes i would buy this again and recommend it to others
Kristina S.
Gilroy, CA
I have to us a skin specific moisturizer (combination to oily versus normal to dry). This moisturizer controls my oil production where as a normal moisturizer would create more oil leaving my skin oily.
Jennifer E.
Tulsa, OK
I like using Clean & Clear Oil-Free Dual Action Moisturizers because a lot of moisturizers don't work well with my acne prone sensitive skin but this one doesn't cause me any problems and it works great.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?