BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Brianna L.
Tucson, AZ
I've been using this before my makeup and at night after my shower for years. It's really helps. I've seen amazing results. I don't have as many blemishes and my skin isn't as oily. I get very dry on a crease on my nose where makeup won't stay and this haseems helped tremendously.
Bettina N.
Lutherville Timonium, MD
It does what intended which is to prevent pimples but it leaves my skin very dry. I would say if you have dry to normal skin like me than only put it where you have acne problems which for me is my chin and side of the face
Sheila F.
Everett, WA
I gave this 3 stars because I used to use this moisturizer a lot as a teenager and liked it .. It's very affordable and does the trick for the most part but I would recommend this to people with oily skin.. I think my combination skin doesn't mix well with it and I find it a bit drying.
Sara D.
Lubbock, TX
This is a great moisturizer for those who want an extra oomph to their regime. For gals with sensitive skin it may not be the product for you. I found some irritation after a few days of use. I wanted it to moisturize more instead of dry.
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
I wasn't a huge fan of this because when I bought it to use I had very dry acne prone skin and although this is a moisturizer, because it has acne clearing properties, it also dried my skin out even more.
Andrea G.
This has been my everyday moisturizer for like 5 years now. Sometimes if my face is extra dry due to the weather I have to put something else more heavy duty but that's rear. This will always be my go to.
Angela J.
lansing, mi
Love love this clean & clear oil free moisturizer you should always have a oil free moisturizer if you have oily skin i like the sent of the moisturizer i feel it keeps my skin looking smooth in refresh
The best moisturizer I've tried so far.. When I get out of the shower and I put it on it soothes my face and it's my first time using it. I love that it's not oily and it met my expectations very pleased.. I would recommend this to people with dry skin :)
Jackie W.
Carpinteria, CA
This has been my go to face moisturizer for about a year. I love the feeling of it and it does help my acne. I used the whole clean and clear system and I got over the other products but I have still been using this with other cleansers. And the little bottle lasts for a long time.
Kristina S.
Gilroy, CA
I have to us a skin specific moisturizer (combination to oily versus normal to dry). This moisturizer controls my oil production where as a normal moisturizer would create more oil leaving my skin oily.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?