BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Bianca C.
Fresno, CA
I've been using this for a couple of months and I have to say it is one of my favorite products yet. I purchased the essentials kit, which includes face wash, astringent, and this moisturizer. Perfect combo!
Kristina H.
Muskogee, OK
I love this product! I have been using it since I was a teenager and always thought it was the best mostruizer! It feels wonderful on the skin, has a light and very clean scent, and helps with acne! This is one of my favorite go to products!
Sacha P.
Brooklyn, NY
I purchased this for my pre teen daughter skin and it's amazing it really works while it doesn't clear up allll the blemishes it does a great job combating future breakouts on her combo oily skin. Definitely would recommend to anyone looking for an effective lightweight moisturizer.
Lydia H.
Burbank
This is an amazing product especially if you use other acne treatments such as proactive. Use this after you do your treatment, and your face will be soft and perfectly moisturied. You don't have to worry about the cleansing treatment drying your face out with this great product.
Alejandra M.
Holy grail moisturizer for acne prone skin! Leaves the best freshest minty clean feeling right after you apply. Quickly absorbs into the skin. Cleared up my acne in 3 months completely, acne scars & all
Kristina S.
Gilroy, CA
I have to us a skin specific moisturizer (combination to oily versus normal to dry). This moisturizer controls my oil production where as a normal moisturizer would create more oil leaving my skin oily.
Heidi B.
This moisturizer is very good. It really hydrates my skin and the scent in neutral so it doesn't bother my skin on my face. My only problem is that it doesn't really help with acne. Even though it moisturizes my skin, the lack of acne medicine keeps me from giving is a 5-star rating.
Ivonne G.
Fort Worth, TX
This is seriously the best product ever for those that have acne problems. From all the moisturizers this one is the best that I've been using for 2 years straight since I have sensitive skin and this is the only moisturizer that doesn't break me out and doesn't leave my skin oily.
Abi M.
Light lotion feel to it, not a noticeable scent, has acne medication in it as well, feels great on the skin, absorbs quickly and leaves no residue! Perfect for everyday use and very affordable. You get a lot of product too, I've only repurchased twice but Ive been using for years.
The best moisturizer I've tried so far.. When I get out of the shower and I put it on it soothes my face and it's my first time using it. I love that it's not oily and it met my expectations very pleased.. I would recommend this to people with dry skin :)
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?