BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Elise N.
Waukesha, WI
Fantastic moisturizer. I normally have oily skin and I started using an acne system that combated that problem. It over-corrected a little bit so I would get dry spots on my nose and cheeks. I started using this moisturizer and I never had any dryness ever again. It kept my skin soft and also works well underneath foundation and concealer.
Layne A.
This stuff is pretty great. It's so nice and refreshing because of the slight minty feeling it has. A little goes a long way with it too. The consistency isn't too thick or too runny either, it's just right.
Andrea D.
methuen, ma
Love this. Works great and does not clog pores which is so important. This product also does not leave your face greasy which is something I often find with moisturizers and I will buy this again for sure.
Sarah J.
Muskegon, MI
This moisturizer does a fairly good job. However, there are times where I feel like my skin is still dry after using it. It's fairly gentle on my skin and I would say that is about 75% effective with the oil-control.
Brianna P.
Farwell
I have oily skin and this moisturizer keeps all the shine down. This product has been in my daily routine for about a year now and I don't think I can live without it! It's so refreshing when I put it on in the morning and and amazing product
Katherine M.
Binghamton, NY
I wish I could give this more stars. I love this moisturizer and I love that it not only helps my skin from being dry but also helps with acne and keeping my face clean. Best moisturizer I have ever tried.
Alexis P.
Valparaiso, IN
100 % recommend to anyone looking for a fave moisturizer. Its the only one I buy its smells great, fades away gets rid of the occasional dry skin but never leaves a grease it soaks in immediately! I love it!
Ariel T.
Love this moisturizer! It is hydrating but not greasy. It also contains salicylic acid which helps treat and prevent acne. Perfect moisturizer for us girls with oily skin because it has acne treatment but is oil-free. Big fan.
Bianca C.
Fresno, CA
I've been using this for a couple of months and I have to say it is one of my favorite products yet. I purchased the essentials kit, which includes face wash, astringent, and this moisturizer. Perfect combo!
Kristin R.
Hampstead, MD
My favorite daily moisturizer I have ever used! It is inexpensive, available at any drug store, and it is everything I need in a moisturizer. Very light, doesn't feel like I have an extra layer on my face at all.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?