BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Jack O.
Spartanburg, SC
This is my favorite moisturizer cream. I enjoy it because it keeps my skin moisturized and I only have to apply it once a day where other moisturizers have to reapply constantly. It works well with any face wash and I haven't had any bad problems with it. It's a great product and I always find myself buying it while shopping for skin care.
Ileana C.
I love this stuff!! I have used this since high school. I am prone to certain spots of acne and I would wash my face at night and add a generous amount of the moisturizer before going to bed. It give an instant cooling feeling. And the next morning the redness and bumps are minimized.
Manasee B.
Goes on smooth and moisturizes my face well. I do feel like this moisturizer makes my skin feel oily after some time though. It's a decent lotion to use but I would look for something better. I don't think it does much in terms of helping clear my acne while it's on, as the bottle states.
Trish M.
Perry, AR
Works great, moisturizes your face while helping to prevent blackheads and pimples. It worked better than the high dollar facial moisturizers I tried with little results and less spending money afterwards.
Rachel L.
Shenandoah Junction, WV
Great if normal moisturizers are too oily for your skin, but I do find it sinks in quick and I'm left with the feeling of needing more. Minty, tingly product that will burn if it gets into or near your eyes.
Brianna P.
Farwell
I have oily skin and this moisturizer keeps all the shine down. This product has been in my daily routine for about a year now and I don't think I can live without it! It's so refreshing when I put it on in the morning and and amazing product
Bianca C.
Fresno, CA
I've been using this for a couple of months and I have to say it is one of my favorite products yet. I purchased the essentials kit, which includes face wash, astringent, and this moisturizer. Perfect combo!
Leanna C.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This is the only moisturizer I can use that won't break my skin out!! Hands down my favorite!!! I won't buy anything else. I hope they never stop making it. It makes me skin feel hydrated with out the oily feeling. I buy this mostly at CVS but I have gotten it at other stores before to
Mikaelah L.
American Cyn, CA
I have been using this product for multiple years now and I can honestly say I will probably use it forever. It is such a refreshing face lotion and doesn't make me feel like there is too much oil or moister on my face after applying. I definitely will buy again and I highly recommend
Katherine M.
Binghamton, NY
I wish I could give this more stars. I love this moisturizer and I love that it not only helps my skin from being dry but also helps with acne and keeping my face clean. Best moisturizer I have ever tried.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?