BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Morgan M.
Santa Barbara, CA
THIS IS MY FAVORITE MOISTERIZER. I've tried so many and nothing ever seems to do the job and this one is SO NICE. My skin is very dry and t leaves it hydrated without feeling oily, and it also helps to fight acne. I recommend this to everyone who asks, great price and it really is great
Sacha P.
Brooklyn, NY
I purchased this for my pre teen daughter skin and it's amazing it really works while it doesn't clear up allll the blemishes it does a great job combating future breakouts on her combo oily skin. Definitely would recommend to anyone looking for an effective lightweight moisturizer.
Aelyn J.
Yucaipa, CA
This product is pretty alright for quality I do recommend buying it, but the cons for me are, when placing the product on it doesn't dry fast but when it does my face feels soft, it doesn't has a scent to me but i guess you can say it's a pretty good product because i keep buying it.
Kristina H.
Muskogee, OK
I love this product! I have been using it since I was a teenager and always thought it was the best mostruizer! It feels wonderful on the skin, has a light and very clean scent, and helps with acne! This is one of my favorite go to products!
Bianca C.
Fresno, CA
I've been using this for a couple of months and I have to say it is one of my favorite products yet. I purchased the essentials kit, which includes face wash, astringent, and this moisturizer. Perfect combo!
Jacob J.
Ive been using this alone with my Clean&Clear foaming facial wash and it is the best. Its actually moisturizes your skin, but it is also an acne medication! When I put it on my faces it is not greasy or shiny and it feels like its working which makes me feel good about using this product!
Elizabeth  S.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Everyday after my shower I use this moisterizer & I love that it also helps with breakouts. In the winter I need to add a little more but over all its great!it does dry my face out tho because the syc acid
Kayla M.
Woodbridge, VA
This helps out with my acne and I notice that my skin feels a lot softer than it did before . It's not harsh and I only have to use a little bit and it goes a long way . It keeps my skin hydrated and not dry and perfect for my combination skin
Mahssa R.
Davis, CA
I have been using this product to fight my acne for several months now and have definitely seen results! This does not dry out my combination skin like many acne treatments do. The packaging is very convenient and this is a cheap product you can find everywhere so I highly recommend!
Morgan  d.
I used this my first year of high school, and I totally forgot about it! My moisturizer now leaves my face oily, and this one kept away acne and didn't my face feel oily! It absorbed quite quickly
as well.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?