BY CLEAN & CLEAR #56 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Clean & Clear Oil-Free Dual Action Moisturizer
  • "A-maze-ing product! I've been looking everywhere for something that helps my dry skin and this did it!" in 406 reviews
  • "Very moisturizing and treats acne at the same time. " in 302 reviews
  • "I've been using this moisturizer for about a week now and I really like it! I was definitely anxious to see how this worked since it's so much cheaper than other moisturizers. It has not disappointed! I really like the way this leaves my sensitive skin feeling. Not too sure if the acne medication is working much yet, but I haven't noticed any additional breakouts. " in 236 reviews
Malinda T.
Tampa, FL
I like this moisturizer because of its smell but I don't like its consistency. It's too runny, which I don't like for my since my skin can be oily near my forehead and nose but dry as well on cheekbones. It makes my skin more oily and I can feel it all day rather than it being absorbed by my skin.
Wardell G.
Hammond, IN
Pretty good daily moisturizer. It is not too heavy and can be used year around. It seemed to keep the amount of acne down but does little to treat current blemishes. I have used better products, however, this is nice cheap, lightweight alternative.
Jessica B.
Phil Campbell, AL
I use this moisturizer daily . I have dry spots on my face and it's the only thing I've found that helps it. I've tried different things but none work as good as this. I've used it for the past 4 years! Great product and very pleased!
Carley R.
Amarillo, TX
It really helped me clear my acne up my skin would only have a few blemish and it was a very refreshing peppermint scent the only down side is I have combination skin so sometimes the moisture in the product just wasn't enough but if you have oily skin this is a perfect product if your skin is dry uses this with another moisture for acne control
Michelle S.
I have tried many different types of moisturizers and none have lived up to the clean and clear. I it moisturizers with out causing breakouts and blemishes. Love especially in winter months skin is not dry or greasy when you skin takes most of the abuse throughout the winter
Bella D.
Berthoud, CO
I love this moisturizing it's one of the most reliable products I've found. It doesn't irritate my skin and it feels so cooling and refreshing when I apply it. It's perfect under my makeup and it keeps my skin refreshed and clear.
Jennifer V.
Peyton, CO
This is the only moisturizer that does what it's supposed to do yet does not make my face an oily mess. I have combo skin and dealing with oil and dry patches is hard, but this does the trick! Light, absorbs quickly, and stays matte on my t-zone while keep dry patches on my cheeks at bay. Win-win!
Hannah W.
Ypsilanti, MI
I absolutely love this moisturizer. Not only does it keep my skin dewy, but it helps combat acne and leaves me feeling fresh. It also leaves a nice tingle sensation on the skin! I have been buying this product for a while now and highly recommend it.
Brooke G.
Trussville , AL
This is the only moisturizer I use! My teenage stepdaughter loves it to. It helps with dryness but it's also helping control acne. I don't have to worry about creating more oil just to get rid of a few dry spots.
Jessica V.
Putnam Valley, NY
This stuff was recommended to me by a youtuber and it's been a favorite ever since. I can't tell youhow refreshing it feels. It's not thick, it's not heavy on the skin. It's lightweight, it's perfect and it makes my skin extremely soft and hydrated.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette , IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?