BY CLEAN & CLEAR #54 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Sequoia  L.
Gordo, AL
I started off loving this product and then something terrible happened. My face started to breakout out really bad and it was so painful. Also, I do not think that this product is for sensitive skin because it has menthol, which is a known skin irritant. Lastly, it is not very moisturizing for my sensitive skin and left me very dry. It is very inexpensive, but it was not good for my dry, sensitive acne prone skin.
Brittany M.
Statesboro, GA
My go-to moisturizer for sure. I have acne-prone, very sensitive skin and this moisturizer has never broken me out in the slightest. It has a convenient pump and a little goes a long way. The bottle I have has lasted me months not only with daily use, but multiple times a day. I would definitely recommend trying it out.
Jasmine O.
This is great for acne prone skin. It helps has a does of acne medication and doesn't smell harsh. Its very light weight and doesn't leave my skin feeling oily. Its refreshing and really does it job. it is my go to moisturizer. Will always repurchase.
Jennifer V.
Peyton, CO
This is the only moisturizer that does what it's supposed to do yet does not make my face an oily mess. I have combo skin and dealing with oil and dry patches is hard, but this does the trick! Light, absorbs quickly, and stays matte on my t-zone while keep dry patches on my cheeks at bay. Win-win!
Cindi W.
Grovertown, IN
This is a nice light weight moisturizer I purchased to leave at work for days I ran out of the house without mine or dry skin itchy days you feel you need more.
It smells like Coppertone! Floods my mind with childhood memories and starts my day 'happy'! Everyone in the office is borrowing it!
Jessica B.
Phil Campbell, AL
I use this moisturizer daily . I have dry spots on my face and it's the only thing I've found that helps it. I've tried different things but none work as good as this. I've used it for the past 4 years! Great product and very pleased!
Angela W.
Kearny, NJ
This is my day to night moisturizer . I swear by it . I feel like it really does help my acne ! Its not greasy and it dries fast . I put it on right before i apply my makeup and ive never had a problem with it !
Alyssa S.
Clayton, OH
This moisturizer is one of my favorites. There is a lot of product in the bottle, so it lasts a really long time. I use this right when I get out of the shower and it moisturizes my skin for the rest of the day! I love putting it on right before I do my make-up to really lock in the moisture.
Hannah W.
Ypsilanti, MI
I absolutely love this moisturizer. Not only does it keep my skin dewy, but it helps combat acne and leaves me feeling fresh. It also leaves a nice tingle sensation on the skin! I have been buying this product for a while now and highly recommend it.
Rachel J.
Matthews, NC
I love this product! It helps to prevent breakouts and makes my skin feel fresh and moist without being greasy. So many other moisturizers make my skin burn but this product does not. I found this product at Target...and I would definitely recommend it to others. I've been buying it for years.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette , IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?