BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Kaler T.
Tyrone, GA
I have been using this product for about 2 years . a little goes a long way with this moisturizer. It really helps keep my breakouts under control. the only downside is that during the winter I sometimes get dry patches.
emily l.
Orlando, FL
Great for the price! but if you have chronically dry skin (like I do) you're gonna have to use a little bit extra. I would usually apply a layer and then when it dried apply a little more for all day moisture.
Monica M.
Houston , TX
Love love this product once i apply it , it gives me a fresh and minty feel on my face which is fantastic . Great pricing and great when you have sensitive skin .
It comes in a cute container with a good amount of lotion
Layne A.
This stuff is pretty great. It's so nice and refreshing because of the slight minty feeling it has. A little goes a long way with it too. The consistency isn't too thick or too runny either, it's just right.
Kristin R.
Hampstead, MD
My favorite daily moisturizer I have ever used! It is inexpensive, available at any drug store, and it is everything I need in a moisturizer. Very light, doesn't feel like I have an extra layer on my face at all.
Elizabeth H.
Orlando, FL
This product is eh. It's not super duper hydrating but it does this trick, I guess. It ends up feeling a bit tight and sticky after I put it on and I end up using a lot of product. I buy it because it's cheap but I may as well be using nothing. Not worth the money.
Andrea D.
methuen, ma
Love this. Works great and does not clog pores which is so important. This product also does not leave your face greasy which is something I often find with moisturizers and I will buy this again for sure.
Mahssa R.
Davis, CA
I have been using this product to fight my acne for several months now and have definitely seen results! This does not dry out my combination skin like many acne treatments do. The packaging is very convenient and this is a cheap product you can find everywhere so I highly recommend!
Morgan  d.
I used this my first year of high school, and I totally forgot about it! My moisturizer now leaves my face oily, and this one kept away acne and didn't my face feel oily! It absorbed quite quickly
as well.
Aelyn J.
Yucaipa, CA
This product is pretty alright for quality I do recommend buying it, but the cons for me are, when placing the product on it doesn't dry fast but when it does my face feels soft, it doesn't has a scent to me but i guess you can say it's a pretty good product because i keep buying it.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?