BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Elizabeth B.
Rhinebeck, NY
I've used this every day since I was 17 and I'm 22 now. I love this stuff! I've had acne all my life and this moisturizer definitely helps me give my skin the moisture it needs without clogging my pores or making my acne worse. I use this in combination with an eye cream and it's the perfect base under makeup. It has a nice clean smooth finish on the skin and I don't find it drying at all. This and cetaphil oily skin cleanser are my daily routine to keep my skin under control.
simone b.
This is the only moisturizer I use! works well with oily skin! the packing is very sleek and it has a pump that locks, so it's great for traveling! I bought it at albertsons and I would recommend it to others
Genesis R.
Miami, Fl
This stuff is so addicting! My skin easily gets oily (I can put a dollop of lotion on my face and my face will be oily for the rest of the day), but this stuff moisturizes my skin, makes it smooth, and I don't end up oily. I also have sensitive skin as well but this doesn't seem to irritate it.
Jessica S.
My go to absolute favorite (that I've tried so far) face moisturizer. It feels so amazing on my face and makes my fave feel so amazing. You can get this product at an amazing price talk and can find if almost anywhere
Mya D.
Godfrey, IL
This is a pretty good moisturizer It's hydrating and it did not break me out. I love the packaging the pump was a very nice touch, but I've used much better moisturizers so for me it was just ok. Overall pretty good especially for younger people.
Monica M.
Houston , TX
Love love this product once i apply it , it gives me a fresh and minty feel on my face which is fantastic . Great pricing and great when you have sensitive skin .
It comes in a cute container with a good amount of lotion
Kayla R.
Ozark, MO
This is the best facial lotion I have found for my oily skin that doesn't cause me to break out. I purchased this at Walmart and it is a great find for the price. I will definitely be buying this product again.
Kendall B.
I really liked this product, it is a great formula, super moisturizing, and helps treat acne. It is very cooling so it feels amazing on the skin. But it can sting a bit on raw skin (raw meaning burnt/peeling)
Jessica J.
Paris, KY
My FAVORITE moisturizer by far! I have fairly oily skin so I was looking for something oil-free and this did the job. I've been using this inexpensive product for years now and it's never let me down. I never want to buy another moisturizer again!
Rachel D.
Crestline, OH
I wanted to love this. I really did. I put on a thin layer since I had been breaking out really bad on my chin/neck and it burned my skin within a min. Washed it off and it still burned for awhile. Went into trash!
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?