BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Nia K.
Atlanta, GA
This is the best moisturizer I have ever used, kinda my oldie but goodie classic product. I first began using it in middle school. I tired other products but Ive always came back to this. Definitely tried and true.
Wardell G.
Hammond, IN
Pretty good daily moisturizer. It is not too heavy and can be used year around. It seemed to keep the amount of acne down but does little to treat current blemishes. I have used better products, however, this is nice cheap, lightweight alternative.
Jessica V.
Putnam Valley, NY
This stuff was recommended to me by a youtuber and it's been a favorite ever since. I can't tell youhow refreshing it feels. It's not thick, it's not heavy on the skin. It's lightweight, it's perfect and it makes my skin extremely soft and hydrated.
Brianna C.
Hammond, IN
Having problem skin it's hard to find a moisturizer that doesn't make me break out. I've had this for little over half a year and it is a great in the fact that it doesn't break me out, but I'm finding myself putting up a heavy amount of it, if k don't my skin is terribly dry and peeling! Not fun.
Nicole P.
Beecher, IL
This is my favorite product I have ever used. I have very sensitive and dry skin, this product helps my skin get the moisture it needs without it feeling oily and gross. I use this product twice a day and I have had the same bottle for almost a year, one pump is enough to cover my entire face and it is so wonderful. Best moisturizer Ever.
Kendall B.
I really liked this product, it is a great formula, super moisturizing, and helps treat acne. It is very cooling so it feels amazing on the skin. But it can sting a bit on raw skin (raw meaning burnt/peeling)
simone b.
This is the only moisturizer I use! works well with oily skin! the packing is very sleek and it has a pump that locks, so it's great for traveling! I bought it at albertsons and I would recommend it to others
Alondra S.
Perryton, TX
I decided to try this because a friend recommended this to me. It's a cheap product and it works really well. I haven't stopped using this and probably won't for a good while. I purchased this at my local and Walmart and it's just about anywhere.
Mya D.
Godfrey, IL
This is a pretty good moisturizer It's hydrating and it did not break me out. I love the packaging the pump was a very nice touch, but I've used much better moisturizers so for me it was just ok. Overall pretty good especially for younger people.
Zarah L.
Pittsburgh, PA
This a total LIFE SAVER for me in the summer. Not only does it moisturize with you feeling oily all over again. The formula is already designed to help fight off those pesky summer blemishes you may experience.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?