BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Jessica V.
Putnam Valley, NY
This stuff was recommended to me by a youtuber and it's been a favorite ever since. I can't tell youhow refreshing it feels. It's not thick, it's not heavy on the skin. It's lightweight, it's perfect and it makes my skin extremely soft and hydrated.
Megan S.
Hartland, WI
I'm very passionate about this product, I'm 21 and have had acne since i was in 5th grade. I'm gone through hundreds and hundreds of products. This is the first product where I'm actually starting to see changes!
Kelsee E.
Birmingham, AL
I have literally been using this since I first saw it on YouTube. It's PERFECT for oily skin because it moisturizes, but doesn't make you greasy. I'm not so sure about the whole acne fighting thing, but it DOESNT break me out...so that's a good thing.
Kamila B.
This product never really helped with my acne but it did help to moisturize. After a while, it made my skin really oily and after a week of use, it made my skin so irritated that I had to switch to another brand.
Brianna C.
Hammond, IN
Having problem skin it's hard to find a moisturizer that doesn't make me break out. I've had this for little over half a year and it is a great in the fact that it doesn't break me out, but I'm finding myself putting up a heavy amount of it, if k don't my skin is terribly dry and peeling! Not fun.
Rachel J.
Matthews, NC
I love this product! It helps to prevent breakouts and makes my skin feel fresh and moist without being greasy. So many other moisturizers make my skin burn but this product does not. I found this product at Target...and I would definitely recommend it to others. I've been buying it for years.
Wardell G.
Hammond, IN
Pretty good daily moisturizer. It is not too heavy and can be used year around. It seemed to keep the amount of acne down but does little to treat current blemishes. I have used better products, however, this is nice cheap, lightweight alternative.
Malinda T.
Tampa, FL
I like this moisturizer because of its smell but I don't like its consistency. It's too runny, which I don't like for my since my skin can be oily near my forehead and nose but dry as well on cheekbones. It makes my skin more oily and I can feel it all day rather than it being absorbed by my skin.
Sequoia  L.
Gordo, AL
I started off loving this product and then something terrible happened. My face started to breakout out really bad and it was so painful. Also, I do not think that this product is for sensitive skin because it has menthol, which is a known skin irritant. Lastly, it is not very moisturizing for my sensitive skin and left me very dry. It is very inexpensive, but it was not good for my dry, sensitive acne prone skin.
Leyandra M.
Hialeah, FL
LOVE LOVE LOVE.... I've tried other moisturizers, high end as well as other drugstore brands, and always come back to this. Was lucky enough to find a 2pk on clearance at Target! SWEET.. I like the new bottle better than the older one. Better grip.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?