BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
jaclyn C.
Charleston, SC
Good Moister for drug store! Does leave face oily and doesn't break me out! Was pretty cheap when I bought from target! I used every day until I ran out! Very good product at a low price!! I believe it was under 5
Malinda T.
Tampa, FL
I like this moisturizer because of its smell but I don't like its consistency. It's too runny, which I don't like for my since my skin can be oily near my forehead and nose but dry as well on cheekbones. It makes my skin more oily and I can feel it all day rather than it being absorbed by my skin.
Jamie W.
Rockaway, NJ
My skin is very sensitive and I hate to use moisturizers on it, except for this product! It doesn't clog my pores at all and it makes my skin feel great! I love it even more since it keeps my skin clear while moisturizing it!
Brittany T.
I have been using this moisturizer for quite some time now and it's pretty good. I like that fresh breezy feel it gives my face. It doesn't really help my acne any, but its a good moisturizer. Nothing great really.
Leyandra M.
Hialeah, FL
LOVE LOVE LOVE.... I've tried other moisturizers, high end as well as other drugstore brands, and always come back to this. Was lucky enough to find a 2pk on clearance at Target! SWEET.. I like the new bottle better than the older one. Better grip.
Brooke G.
Trussville , AL
This is the only moisturizer I use! My teenage stepdaughter loves it to. It helps with dryness but it's also helping control acne. I don't have to worry about creating more oil just to get rid of a few dry spots.
Wardell G.
Hammond, IN
Pretty good daily moisturizer. It is not too heavy and can be used year around. It seemed to keep the amount of acne down but does little to treat current blemishes. I have used better products, however, this is nice cheap, lightweight alternative.
Jessica V.
Putnam Valley, NY
This stuff was recommended to me by a youtuber and it's been a favorite ever since. I can't tell youhow refreshing it feels. It's not thick, it's not heavy on the skin. It's lightweight, it's perfect and it makes my skin extremely soft and hydrated.
Carley R.
Amarillo, TX
It really helped me clear my acne up my skin would only have a few blemish and it was a very refreshing peppermint scent the only down side is I have combination skin so sometimes the moisture in the product just wasn't enough but if you have oily skin this is a perfect product if your skin is dry uses this with another moisture for acne control
Angela W.
Kearny, NJ
This is my day to night moisturizer . I swear by it . I feel like it really does help my acne ! Its not greasy and it dries fast . I put it on right before i apply my makeup and ive never had a problem with it !
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?