BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Meg R.
Marcellus, NY
This moisturizer did the opposite of what it was supposed to it was very disappointing it dried out my face completely this was my first time using it and it made me break out and dried out my face and it was very painful there is much room for improvement I would never recommend this to anyone
Jasmine O.
This is great for acne prone skin. It helps has a does of acne medication and doesn't smell harsh. Its very light weight and doesn't leave my skin feeling oily. Its refreshing and really does it job. it is my go to moisturizer. Will always repurchase.
Brittany M.
Statesboro, GA
My go-to moisturizer for sure. I have acne-prone, very sensitive skin and this moisturizer has never broken me out in the slightest. It has a convenient pump and a little goes a long way. The bottle I have has lasted me months not only with daily use, but multiple times a day. I would definitely recommend trying it out.
Hannah W.
Ypsilanti, MI
I absolutely love this moisturizer. Not only does it keep my skin dewy, but it helps combat acne and leaves me feeling fresh. It also leaves a nice tingle sensation on the skin! I have been buying this product for a while now and highly recommend it.
Dany B.
Parma, OH
This so my tried and true moisturizer! I have been using this moisturizer for a year now and I love it to death. The coolness of it feels so good on my face and it also helps with acne as well which is just a plus!
Wardell G.
Hammond, IN
Pretty good daily moisturizer. It is not too heavy and can be used year around. It seemed to keep the amount of acne down but does little to treat current blemishes. I have used better products, however, this is nice cheap, lightweight alternative.
Jessica V.
Putnam Valley, NY
This stuff was recommended to me by a youtuber and it's been a favorite ever since. I can't tell youhow refreshing it feels. It's not thick, it's not heavy on the skin. It's lightweight, it's perfect and it makes my skin extremely soft and hydrated.
Rachel J.
Matthews, NC
I love this product! It helps to prevent breakouts and makes my skin feel fresh and moist without being greasy. So many other moisturizers make my skin burn but this product does not. I found this product at Target...and I would definitely recommend it to others. I've been buying it for years.
Kelsee E.
Birmingham, AL
I have literally been using this since I first saw it on YouTube. It's PERFECT for oily skin because it moisturizes, but doesn't make you greasy. I'm not so sure about the whole acne fighting thing, but it DOESNT break me out...so that's a good thing.
Kamila B.
This product never really helped with my acne but it did help to moisturize. After a while, it made my skin really oily and after a week of use, it made my skin so irritated that I had to switch to another brand.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?