BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
DeeDee R.
I love this product! My face was usually very dry all the time as well as oily and this moisturizer actually controls all that. My face is no longer dry and it controls the oiliness, it's not as oily as it used to be. It's a very great product that I have purchased for a few years and will continue to do so.
Alexis P.
Swedesboro, NJ
I have normal skin and this moisturizer does a good job and not making my skin oily and absorbs well. I am not so sure how well the acne medication works though because I've yet to find the right routine as a whole to manage that, but I will likely continue to buy this because my skin reacts well to it.
Meghan R.
Milwaukee, WI
This product gives my face a greasy feeling and I really dislike products that feel greasy on my face since my face really goes back and forth from greasy to dry so I like products that give me a good balance. For being an oil-free product it sure did not feel like it. The smell is not great either.
Jayd M.
Boise, ID
This is a really lightweight moisturizer in my opinion. I use this in the summer when I don't need a heavy moisturizer. The bottom line is it does the job, doesn't break me out, and leaves a nice tingling sensation.
Ashley B.
I used this product a couple of years ago before I developed acne. It was great to use when I just needed something simple to moisturize my face. I now use a different moisturizer from my dermatologist to help with my acne, but I loved this product before I developed problematic and acne prone skin!
Kelly G.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
This was my first moisturizer I have used before applying primer / foundation, and I love it! It feels like it is actually helping control breakouts, and it doesn't leave your face oily and disgusting. Although it may not leave a dry skin face oily, I wouldn't recommend it for someone with extremely oily skin!
Tia W.
Baltimore, MD
I have a love, hate relationship with this product. Yes it's great for that time of the month when I have a bad breakout, but I never feel like it adds a lot of moisture to my face, just seems to dry it out even more.
Ashley T.
Baton Rouge, LA
This product is without a doubt 5 stars. Not only does it treat existing acne, it prevents future acne from forming! As well as that, it's gentle, has a pleasant scent, and actually works pretty quickly if you are consistent with using it. I would definitely buy this product again without a doubt!!
Jennifer D.
Sandy, UT
I use this face lotion every night before bed right after I take off my makeup and every day right before I put on my makeup and I LOVE it, it is very moisturizing but not greasy. I love that it is more matte and I don't have to worry about my face being all shiny during the day I would definitely recommend this product as a great everyday moisturizer.
Jessica T.
Sacramento, CA
My all time night time moisturizer. With cool sensational feel to the skin. Helps prevent pimples, soaks in skin quickly, very gentle and it has a good smell to it. Highly recommend it if you have oily skin like me.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?