BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Katie H.
Fort Walton Beach, FL
This moisturizer works ok I guess. I don't think it moisturizes quite enough though. I think it's because it's also supposed to help with acne and those ingredients can be drying by nature. I probably won't buy again.
Johanna N.
Dixon, MO
Leaves skin feeling moisturized and clean. The acne medicine leaves skin feeling a little cool and tingly. Smells ok. You can get this product at pretty much any grocery or drug store. Helps fight my breakouts and I notice a big difference when I use it.
Merle W.
El Paso, TX
This was my go to product when I started using moisture. I got it at the drug store for about eight bucks. This did meet my expectations leaving my skin soft all day. I am a repeat user of this product. There is room for improvement that's why I moved on
Pa Kou V.
Eureka, CA
Love THIS PRODUCT! THIS was my first product ever! I didn't start using skin product or makeup until I was a senior in high school! I was very happy to buy this with my first pay check! I had tons of ance before using this product and so after my ance became so much better usibg this, DON'T regret one bit!
Jayd M.
Boise, ID
This is a really lightweight moisturizer in my opinion. I use this in the summer when I don't need a heavy moisturizer. The bottom line is it does the job, doesn't break me out, and leaves a nice tingling sensation.
Ashley T.
Baton Rouge, LA
This product is without a doubt 5 stars. Not only does it treat existing acne, it prevents future acne from forming! As well as that, it's gentle, has a pleasant scent, and actually works pretty quickly if you are consistent with using it. I would definitely buy this product again without a doubt!!
Makenzie K.
Amherst, NY
I am absolutely obsessed with this moisturizer and refuse to use anything else. I have been using it for 5 years and have tried other products, only to find that they are nowhere near as moisturizing or good for my skin as this one. is great for dry skin and keeps me moisturized throughout everyday.
Hattie M.
Pauma Valley, CA
I have combo skin with occasional pimples....this is a very nice moisturizer....I use it as a morning moisterizer....has a great cooling effect....makes my skin very soft....it reduces the redness in my face pretty well too..... overall I recommend this
Alyssa M.
During the winter, my face is exposed to the harsh winds and cold temperature of western Maryland. I found out a few years ago that wearing a moisturizer combats against the windchill on my face. This product is perfect for this since it's not greasy and gentle enough for everyday use. Makeup can be applied after this moisturizer also since it's light. Plus, it has acne preventing ingredients also! This product is great!!
Tia W.
Baltimore, MD
I have a love, hate relationship with this product. Yes it's great for that time of the month when I have a bad breakout, but I never feel like it adds a lot of moisture to my face, just seems to dry it out even more.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?