BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Meghan R.
Milwaukee, WI
This product gives my face a greasy feeling and I really dislike products that feel greasy on my face since my face really goes back and forth from greasy to dry so I like products that give me a good balance. For being an oil-free product it sure did not feel like it. The smell is not great either.
Ariana V.
Miami Beach, FL
I have been using this product since it first came out a couple of years ago. I was scared to use it because I had a bad experience with a face wash from this brand and it breaking me out. I decided to pick it up because it claimed to help with acne. From the very first time I put it on I noticed that it really made my skin so much softer and even brighter which it doesn't even claim to do!. It always works for me and I hope that this product never gets discontinued!.Thank you Clean & Clear.
Katie H.
Fort Walton Beach, FL
This moisturizer works ok I guess. I don't think it moisturizes quite enough though. I think it's because it's also supposed to help with acne and those ingredients can be drying by nature. I probably won't buy again.
Johanna N.
Dixon, MO
Leaves skin feeling moisturized and clean. The acne medicine leaves skin feeling a little cool and tingly. Smells ok. You can get this product at pretty much any grocery or drug store. Helps fight my breakouts and I notice a big difference when I use it.
Makenzie K.
Amherst, NY
I am absolutely obsessed with this moisturizer and refuse to use anything else. I have been using it for 5 years and have tried other products, only to find that they are nowhere near as moisturizing or good for my skin as this one. is great for dry skin and keeps me moisturized throughout everyday.
Jessica T.
Sacramento, CA
My all time night time moisturizer. With cool sensational feel to the skin. Helps prevent pimples, soaks in skin quickly, very gentle and it has a good smell to it. Highly recommend it if you have oily skin like me.
Ashley T.
Baton Rouge, LA
This product is without a doubt 5 stars. Not only does it treat existing acne, it prevents future acne from forming! As well as that, it's gentle, has a pleasant scent, and actually works pretty quickly if you are consistent with using it. I would definitely buy this product again without a doubt!!
Sydney W.
Springfield, MO
I love this moisturizer! It's super light weight so it doesn't feel heavy on my face. It met my expectations very well. I bought it at target for super cheap so it's very good for the price point that it's at. It's a very gentle lotion and I love that.
Jessica A.
Denver, CO
I have used this product for over 4 months and I see no results still the same skin even before I used this. I had very high hopes since I love clean and clear products. This is the only product that disappointed me.
Merle W.
El Paso, TX
This was my go to product when I started using moisture. I got it at the drug store for about eight bucks. This did meet my expectations leaving my skin soft all day. I am a repeat user of this product. There is room for improvement that's why I moved on
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?