BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Mackinzie B.
Garden City, KS
Never have I ever stuck to a moisturizer before due to making my skin feeling greasy later, but I've been having bad dry skin this winter and found this laying around the house, all i could think after the first use was, why haven't I seen this here before and why haven't I used it yet? Between moisturizing my skin I can feel the tingle on my blemishes and even see a difference in them! Best product thus far for my crazy skin!
Lindsay V.
Grand Rapids, MI
I have been using this product for a couple years now. I have combination dry skin. It's perfect for me in the spring and summer time when my face is a bit more oily. If you have normal to oily skin this is a perfect product, if you have more dry skin this product probably isn't going to supply enough moisture for your skin. It does work good on breakouts though.
Myra K.
Lexington, MS
I bought this thinking it was going to really work on my skin but it didn't. The price was ok, it wasn't a bad smell, and a little goes a long way. The only thing is that it is suppose to be oil free but it was making my face extra oily and I have oily skin. I could have work for me if it just didn't do that.
Sarah S.
This has been my favorite facial moisturizer for years. It is my go to for acne control. It comes in a convenient packaging with a pump for ease of control. I do not think that I will ever voluntarily change my facial moisturizer. It is also cost effective.
Bailey E.
Nekoosa, WI
I use this face moisturizer ever single day! It's apart of my everyday life. I've depended on it ever since I've been getting really bad chest acne and it clears things fast. Makes my skin feel moisturizer and soft. This doesn't give the effect of oil on your face at all! It's a very light moisturizer. Love it!
Steph U.
Smells great! Goes on smooth and dries in a good amount of time. Leaves my skin feeling very moisturized, I have very dry skin. Does not feel oily at all. I purchased it at Walmart and I think it's decently priced for what it does. It was my first time buying it and I think I will avian once I run out.
Emily W.
Hays, KS
I have very oily skin and acne prone skin. For the longest time I did even use a moisturizer. I started using this one because of its claims to help with acne. I really like this because it wasn't greasy on my skin and didn't make me even more oily. I didn't notice an improvement in my acne but it's nice that it does have some acne fighting ingredients in it.
Somantha S.
I found this to be just moisturizing enough for my combo oily skin. It has a pleasant tingle as well, which I enjoyed. I love the idea of having ace fighting ingredients in my facial lotion, because I have issues with overdrying interfering with my foundation when I use plain old acne products in the morning.
Monique M.
Grand Island, FL
This product right here i used for about a year and a half till it ran out its a good price about $5 dollars but i use to be a repeated user not so much now i bought this at walmart you can find it in most skin care aisles there is room for improvement i think they should use a healthier formula at least
Rachelle R.
Austin, TX
This is a great moisturizer! I've tried several Clean & Clear products and didn't think that they were great quality. I decided to switch to another brand and began breaking out like crazy! I owe my clear and hydrated skin to this moisturizer, it's a must buy!
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?