BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
LaTyra A.
I swear by this stuff! It is absolutely the best lotion for oily acne prone skin. This WORKS FAST. You will see results in 5-7 days for sure. It clears dark marks and keep the face clear from acne. I love this stuff,  I use it every time I wash my face morning and night. It's made for acne and it does still moisturize the skin good. OILY SKIN ONLY. Wouldn't recommend for dry skin.
Stacy K.
I absolutely love this moisturizer that doubles as a acne treatment. At first I was hesitant about buying it because my normal moisturizer is cetaphil but I couldn't find it at my Local Walmart. So I purchased this one, I'm pretty happy with it so far. It's not too greasy and the smell isn't overwhelming. It's a good moisturizer if you have acne prone skin and it's not too expensive.
Alexis M.
Lexington, KY
I cannot talk enough about this moisturizer! I recently ran out of my favorite primer, and noticed that this moisturizer had all of the potential to become a new one. I apply this as a primer daily and a moisturizer at night and find that it prevents my pores from being clogged and creates a barrier for my foundation and concealer to stick to. This on return prevents the pop up of acne. Since using this my face stays clear and moisturized! If you haven't used as a primer do!
Kayla H.
really good oil free moisturizer for the face if your someone who has oily skin this works perfectly for u but if your someone like me who has dry skin but does not want a ton of oil
on your face then this could be good for you to it just depends on who you are as a person i use this and then add my aveeno lotion on afterwards to help with my blemishes on my face but to eaches own great product and affordable as well
Maddie K.
Minneapolis, MN
For sure my favorite acne treating moisturizer that I have ever tried. I used to have random pimples with dry red patches so drying spot treatments were sometimes too irritating. This lotion is light and moisturizing at the same time and the salicylic acid gently exfoliated and helps small breakouts. I've probably been using this for almost 8 years now and I still love it!
Veronika R.
Delano, CA
This product has been so good to me that it has made its way into my daily routine. The price was at a perfect point and the results were amazing. I have recommended this product to many people that have also went to buy it at Walmart. I have purchased this product multiple times and I won't be stopping any time soon. Clean & Clear Oil-Free Dual Action Moisturizer
Wendy G.
Been using it for years. Literally just dot it on the pimples and it helps heal faster. The pimple just goes away very quickly with it. Also used it as an actual moisturizer on my face in the morning (with sunscreen on top) and it's not drying. Most acne creams are drying for me but this one helps with acne AND works as a moisturizer. Cheap drugstore item, great product.
Sarafina O.
Houston
This is my all time favorite face lotion. I noticed fewer small pimples on my face after 2 weeks of constant use. Not too oily and no real odor. Very light weight, and a little goes a long way. When the product is almost done, it is hard to get the remaining bits out. It would have been better in a squeezable tube, but for the cheap price, this product is almost perfect.
Erika T.
Lewis Center, OH
I've tried this and the advantage acne control version. Personally I like the acne control formula better, it's thicker and isn't as heavily scented. Give your skin a week or two to get used to this formula, especially if you are switching from something else. I feel like it does do a good job at leaving my skin soft and moisturized, however it is just lacking that WOW factor.
Rachel N.
This is my current daily moisturizer. I have issues with moisturizers breaking me out, so I knew that I needed something that was oil free and also had some sort of acne treatment in it. This is great. It's inexpensive, not harsh, extremely hydrating, and helps control my breakouts and new acne. One pump is enough for my entire face, and the bottle lasts a long time.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?