BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Delshay G.
I use this product daily after I wash my face with the clean and clear sensitive skin face wash and after using my clean and clear toner! I love this stuff it's a perfect moisturizer to use before putting on your makeup also.
Hannah W.
Mobile, AL
Really helps the acne located on my face. Very effective product and has a nice light scent. This was the first time I have bought and used this lotion. I would totally recommend to anyone battling the same issue I am!
Mychelle W.
Stockton, CA
I use this several times daily. always when I get out of the shower and when I wake up and before going to bed. I've used it for years a little goes a long way so it lasts a while and I always get complements on my skin
Samantha M.
I used this for 2 years in high school & loved it. It helped to reduce oiliness through out the day. It works great under makeup & smells great. It's a thin moisturizer than won't over dry you, but also won't make you shiny. Definitely a must-have for anyone in high school with breakouts. Its also very affordable.
Stephanie A.
Roanoke
My daily go to for that after fresh face moisturizer. I will reach for this first! I definitely recommend this. It also leaves a cooling and freshening effect to the skin which is desirable during a breakout! Great stuff and you can't beat the price. Under $5.
Nicki A.
This is my absolute favorite drugstore moisturizer! I have combination skin and it's hard to find something that actually moisturizes with making my face shiny. Works really well under my makeup, would definitely recommend.
Rima J.
Dublin, OH
A must-have in my swim bag. Perfect for quick application after a swim meet, where the chlorine has dried out my skin. After a quick wash, I apply this and feel like my skin is moisturized and healthy. It also helps to keep my skin clear and free of blemishes. Lightweight and easy to apply, especially with the pump applicator.
Carly R.
Fountain Inn, SC
I have very combination skin. My forehead is always dry but my nose and chin is always oily. This doesn't dry out or put to much oil on my skin. I love it. Within a few days my blemishes are cleared up after I start using this. I rotated between this and a lush moisturizer and I like Clean and clear better.
Rachelle R.
Austin, TX
This is a great moisturizer! I've tried several Clean & Clear products and didn't think that they were great quality. I decided to switch to another brand and began breaking out like crazy! I owe my clear and hydrated skin to this moisturizer, it's a must buy!
Tiffany T.
Ingleside
Clean and Clear oil free moisturizer makes my skin really . It moisturizes very well. Consider is, it's little water for me. It's good for its price. It did not meet my fee expectations. But it may meet someone else's. Yes there is room for improvement. ...
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?