BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Laura B.
This moisturizer is so great!! My skin is the lovely and convenient combination of both dry and oily, but this lotion is perfect for it. It helps soften my skin but doesn't leave an oily shine behind. And it fights acne too, so I never have to worry about breaking out when I use it. I highly recommend this.
vanessa c.
I've use this moisturizer for years. I have dry skin and it helps keep it moisturized and keep pimples away. I'll get one or two peoples once a month. Doesn't make face oily or irritate my skin even though my skin is sensitive. I've gotten my mom to use it and she loves it as well.
Kaylin B.
Brooksville, FL
I use this moisturizer ever morning and night. It makes your skin feel great, without feeling greasy or oily, and it feels nice over all, keeping your skin smooth and helping it stay clear. The texture of the lotion is smooth and easy to apply, not thick or too runny, just right. I totally recommend this product for any skin type.
Monique M.
Grand Island, FL
This product right here i used for about a year and a half till it ran out its a good price about $5 dollars but i use to be a repeated user not so much now i bought this at walmart you can find it in most skin care aisles there is room for improvement i think they should use a healthier formula at least
Somantha S.
I found this to be just moisturizing enough for my combo oily skin. It has a pleasant tingle as well, which I enjoyed. I love the idea of having ace fighting ingredients in my facial lotion, because I have issues with overdrying interfering with my foundation when I use plain old acne products in the morning.
Myra K.
Lexington, MS
I bought this thinking it was going to really work on my skin but it didn't. The price was ok, it wasn't a bad smell, and a little goes a long way. The only thing is that it is suppose to be oil free but it was making my face extra oily and I have oily skin. I could have work for me if it just didn't do that.
Mary I.
Eau Claire, WI
Love this product it keeps my skin smooth and hydrated. besides using it after washing my face its perfect for putting before makeup because it keeps the foundation from drying out my skin and makes it look less cakey.
Megan M.
Americus, GA
I love this moisturizer! It's not super expensive yet it does everything you would want in a moisturizer! My skin doesn't typically get really dry except in the winter and this is my go to moisturizer for those dry days.
Tiffany R.
I like this moisturizer when I'm trying to b kind to my wallet. I don't like moisturizers with spf in them because it doesn't mix well when I'm wanting to do a full coverage face of makeup. other than that really love it.
Mackinzie B.
Garden City, KS
Never have I ever stuck to a moisturizer before due to making my skin feeling greasy later, but I've been having bad dry skin this winter and found this laying around the house, all i could think after the first use was, why haven't I seen this here before and why haven't I used it yet? Between moisturizing my skin I can feel the tingle on my blemishes and even see a difference in them! Best product thus far for my crazy skin!
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?