BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Tanisha R.
This is the best moisturizer ever. It has helped clean my acne and really hydrates my face! I've been using this for a few years and I haven't changed products since. Definitely recommend for someone with acne or anyone just avoiding acne/pimples. It really works!
Kendall M.
Bolingbrook, IL
This moisturizer is the first moisturizer I use and I live in the Midwest so it can get cold here so this moisturizer has its benefits and has acne medicine perfect for me skin type . So overall this product is worth a try
Samantha J.
San Jose, CA
I have been using this stuff for years with no problems at all! I have VERY sensitive skin, any fragrance or a wrong ingredient can cause a huge outbreak to happen, and this stuff is the best! Would recommend to anyone. I use it before bed and after washing my face in the AM.
vanessa c.
I've use this moisturizer for years. I have dry skin and it helps keep it moisturized and keep pimples away. I'll get one or two peoples once a month. Doesn't make face oily or irritate my skin even though my skin is sensitive. I've gotten my mom to use it and she loves it as well.
Danielle G.
Orlando, FL
I don't have terrible acne but my skin is suuuuper oily and I will get a pimple here and there. So I use this every night before bed and it is just enough to keep my skin in check. If I use another acne product (like a scrub) I use a different mosturizer. And I use a mosturizer for oil control in the day time =)
Tianna C.
I've used this moisturizer since I was in high school. It has never failed me yet. I feel like my face is moisturized and not tight and ashy. It also isn't too oily for my trouble areas (T zone). You don't need much of the product because a little goes a long way.
Mandy S.
Bay City, MI
I love this moisturizer! It doesn't have a weird smell and doesn't make your face feel like you just applied oil to it! I like to use this every morning and let it set in for a couple of minutes before I finish my routine.
Jaeda C.
North Dartmouth, MA
I occasional use this moisturizer when my skin gets dry and I like it a lot it feels great on the skin it's a very cool and clean feeling I like to put it on before I apply makeup and it works very well the only thing is that if I don't use it for a while then go to use it the first pump is half of the dried product in the pump and it's kind of chunky and gross
Alisha M.
Portsmouth, OH
I have been using this moisturizer for about 6 months now and I love it. The top twists shut so it is easy to carry when I'm traveling. I use it before I apply my primer and BB Cream and it really helps smooth out my skin. I have dry skin and during the winter it is very bad but this moisturizer really helped make it easier to wear my make up without it looking flaky.
Paige k.
Lewes, DE
My favorite moisturizer for my face. It lasts long and since my face is sensitive and very dry after I get out of the shower. I always put this on when I get out and my skin looks and feels great. Not oily at all. Just soft.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?