BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Adrienne G.
I've seriously been using this after wash face lotion for years. It is very light on the skin, has a very delicate fragrance, and is oil free, so it doesn't clog pores. An added bonus, it has an acne medicine in it. Love this!
Kayla C.
Bothell, WA
I have been using this product for some time on my combination skin and I really feel that it has helped clear up my skin instead of clog my pores. The salicylic acid is an active ingredient which is known to help break down the dirt in your pores and keep skin clear.
Charlie C.
I really like that this stuff is a moisturizer but also has acne-fighting ingredients. It's what I always use after I wash my face. Sometimes it doesn't moisturize as well as I'd like it, but for the most part it's really good
Jess O.
Washington, DC
Actually really like this product. It's a little lighter than other moisturizers I've used (good for the summer/oil prone faces). I also really like how some of them come with a dosage of salicylic acid. It helps with the redness and pimples.
DeVanie H.
Spanish Fork, UT
I really like this product especially if it is in the trio. It gives your skin a clean feeling without feeling to oily. I have used this product for years and have always gotten compliments not how clear and beautiful my skin is and looks. I give this product the credit for that. H00
JoyAnna C.
O Fallon, MO
I really like this product. It feels amazing and tingly on the face. This is good if you have dry skin and some acne. I use a moisturizer on top of this. But if an acne face wash is too strong this is a great option. It feels really good and I like to use it before bed. Price not bad at all. I got mine from Walgreens.
Christina  H.
Jarrettsville, MD
I feel this is a perfect moisturizer for my combination skin when it can't decide if it wants to be dry or oily. Very often do I where this before a 12 hour shift and find my skin to be protected from the dry hospital air but not greasy feeling in the morning. It can burn a little when applying but it doesn't bother me.
Kristine K.
I love this moisturizer. I have mild acne but this helps to lessen the look of the inflammations. It's extremely moisturizing and light weight. I like to use this during the summer time because it isn't a heavy or thick cream.
Christina W.
Kissimmee, FL
This moisturizer is fantastic. It really sinks into your skin and helps clear up your face. I have combination skin and it really helps even out my skin. It's not greasy and it's a great value for the price. I would highly recommend this product!
Amanda G.
Middletown, CA
I really like this moisturizer. It doesn't dry your face out, or make it feel super oily like most moisturizers. You can also use it if you don't have acne. It took me a long time to find a moisturizer that actually worked well.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?