BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
DeVanie H.
Spanish Fork, UT
I really like this product especially if it is in the trio. It gives your skin a clean feeling without feeling to oily. I have used this product for years and have always gotten compliments not how clear and beautiful my skin is and looks. I give this product the credit for that. H00
JoyAnna C.
O Fallon, MO
I really like this product. It feels amazing and tingly on the face. This is good if you have dry skin and some acne. I use a moisturizer on top of this. But if an acne face wash is too strong this is a great option. It feels really good and I like to use it before bed. Price not bad at all. I got mine from Walgreens.
Christina W.
Kissimmee, FL
This moisturizer is fantastic. It really sinks into your skin and helps clear up your face. I have combination skin and it really helps even out my skin. It's not greasy and it's a great value for the price. I would highly recommend this product!
Lauren C.
Johnson City, NY
I have pretty normal skin with a few breakouts, and I don't use a moisturizer often. However, I like to use this after a face mask or deep cleaning when my face feels a little stripped. It doesn't make my face too oily, but it keeps it feeling clean and hydrated. I don't use it often, but when I do I really like it.
Charlie C.
I really like that this stuff is a moisturizer but also has acne-fighting ingredients. It's what I always use after I wash my face. Sometimes it doesn't moisturize as well as I'd like it, but for the most part it's really good
Sara C.
Pottsville, AR
This moisturizer is a good product. I like how if makes your skin feel as soon as you put it on, however after a few minutes it really dries out my face. I think that for the price it is a good buy, but it makes my skin way too dry. I would recommend this to people who do not have issues with dry skin like I do.
Lindsay R.
New Berlin, WI
Use it every morning to help clear up bumps and white heads. Works well to dry them up but not my skin. Left feeling clean and ready to apply make up over. It's pretty mild not overly harsh on skin and i have sensative skin. I use it everyday and continue to buy it.
Taylor M.
Hartford, CT
I've been using this moisturizer since I was younger and I like how it feels on my face. It's light and I like to use it after I wash my face in the morning. I do like that it is light weight so I can't feel it caked on my face
Alexis C.
Perris , CA
I got this product in a 3 pack and with a facial cleaner and a toner. I used all 3 of these products for a month and I definitely saw a change in my skin. Not oily and not dry either! This moisturizer is not greasy and it's very light weight.
Jennifer L.
This stuff is amazing! i mostly use it in the winter and it makes my face so soft! and you can actually feel it getting rid of your acne. I can use this one night before I go to bed and know in the morning my acne wont be as bad as it was. I saw a big difference when I used this. The texture isn't heavy or greasy AT ALL.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?