BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Elise C.
Lincoln, NE
Works well with combination skin like mine. I breakout on my t-zone but also on my cheeks. However, my skin also gets dried out on my forehead, nose, and cheeks in the winter especially. But this product helps keep my face smooth.
Ashton C.
Salem, VA
I started using this when I was a teenager and had bad acne. I needed something for the winter time dryness but not too greasy because of my acne. This worked beautifully and cleared up my skin too. Over 10 years later this is still the only facial moisturizer I will use because IT WORKS!! I will stand by this product 100%
Aakriti R.
Parkville, MD
I have tried multiple moisturizers, but I keep going back to Clean and Clear. This one especially keeps my skin supple. My skin is very dry especially after I cleanse it at night. I have been using this before bed every night for about a year now. I feel like it also helps me with my breakouts and leaves my face feeling fresh.
Aly C.
It's a good daily moisturizer but even for my acne prone oily skin, it's not enough, I love thick hydrating creams like for dry skin just because even though my skin is very oily, when I put layers of moisturizer on my skin glows and looks so much more healthier so this is good for people with normal skin it's alright.
Taylor M.
Hartford, CT
I've been using this moisturizer since I was younger and I like how it feels on my face. It's light and I like to use it after I wash my face in the morning. I do like that it is light weight so I can't feel it caked on my face
Megan M.
Muncie, IN
Hydrating but but not the best on the market. With other ones of similar price I would rather choose one of them. There isn't really a sent which is nice but however I've run into problems of the moisturizer drying on the spout
Nikki R.
My favorite moisturizer not only does it keep my gave from getting dry spots and peeling it clears my skin and I use it as an extra protestant under foundtion to help keep my face clear. Love the it oil free! Smells good too!
Lilly M.
Pflugerville
This is a pretty moisturizing moisturizer (lol) and it's very inexpensive! I hate when moisturizers leave you feeling like there's a greasy film on your face and this doesn't do that! Also it leaves you with a very nice tingly feeling for about 20 minutes after use.
Charlie C.
I really like that this stuff is a moisturizer but also has acne-fighting ingredients. It's what I always use after I wash my face. Sometimes it doesn't moisturize as well as I'd like it, but for the most part it's really good
Taylor K.
Grand Island, NE
Perfect for those of you with acne prone skin, I use this under my makeup because it absorbs quickly and makes my makeup look great while battling my blemishes! Very well priced and would recommend if you have oily/combo skin.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?