BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Janine B.
Beebe, AR
It was working good for me and then it stopped and I started getting acne again so I had to switch to the store brand which works better for me even though it says oil free (and probably is) i still feel that my face is after use.
NICOLE K.
Clean & Clear is a good standby product, but unfortunately it's filled with unnatural ingredients. I used this stuff as a teen on a limited budget, but now that I'm in my 30's I have gone the more natural route & into combo products that have acne & anti aging properties. Overall, it's a cheap salicylic acid based product.
Clair P.
I've always hated using moisturizers because my face is prone to breakouts and I felt like moisturizers clogged my pores & made me break out worse. So even though my dry flaky face sucked, it was better than breaking out. But then I found this & it HELPS CLEAR UP MY BREAKOUTS. So I can have soft, clear skin. I love it
Elise C.
Lincoln, NE
Works well with combination skin like mine. I breakout on my t-zone but also on my cheeks. However, my skin also gets dried out on my forehead, nose, and cheeks in the winter especially. But this product helps keep my face smooth.
Megan H.
San Antonio, TX
I am in love with this moisturizer because it has saliyclic acid which helps fight acne and it makes my face feel fresh. It doesn't make my face feel greasy or oily but it adds the perfect amount of moisture to help prep for makeup
Maddy H.
Eau Claire, WI
I don't even know how long I've been using this lotion, it's been so long! I use it every other day so my skin doesn't get too greasy, but it's a fantastic product! It moisturizes well and keeps my skin clear. I LOVE this lotion!
Stephanie W.
This has been my go to moisturizer for the past 9 years. It has salicylic acid in it so it's great for acne prone skin like mine. It works great after I wash off my makeup. Does double duty in that it moisturizes my face and helps me prevent future break outs. It also has a cooling feel to it that I love after putting it on.
Jennifer R.
I bought this in hopes of it helping my acne, and also because one of my favorite beauty gurus raved about. It's not too pricey, and has good packaging. I bought this at one of the Ulta's near me. I wouldn't buy this again, it dried out my face and caused more breakouts.
Aakriti R.
Parkville, MD
I have tried multiple moisturizers, but I keep going back to Clean and Clear. This one especially keeps my skin supple. My skin is very dry especially after I cleanse it at night. I have been using this before bed every night for about a year now. I feel like it also helps me with my breakouts and leaves my face feeling fresh.
Jaimee P.
Marlton, NJ
I would never recommend this product to anyone. Every time I use this it burns my skin and face. I always wish I could use it because the price is great, but it's too painful. If you have sensitive skin maybe try something else.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?