BY CLEAN & CLEAR #54 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Casandra L.
New Britain, CT
I used this product back in high school, and swapped out for something a little more moisturizing. Recently retried this product, and I can't remember why I ever stopped getting it! My face is always moisturized and refreshed, and it's helped calm my acne down considerably. I use this product twice a day after washing my face, and it's great. Not too thick, so it's perfect under makeup.
Leanna K.
Moscow, TN
I was excited to try this product because I thought it would be good for my acne prone skin to use a moisturizer made by Clean and Clear. Sadly it was so watery it absorbed into my skin and made no difference. Within minutes there was no evidence I had put anything on my skin.
Mychelle A.
It works and helps dry patches. I just really hate the smell it irritates my nose. I find that my skin does look oily after applying this product which is why I wear it at night or under my makeup. The packaging is convenient because yu don't have to stick your hand into a jar.
Sary R.
Philadelphia, PA
I have been using this for YEARS! Although I purchase other products I always come back to this one! I like to use it at night with my night routine and I wake up feeling refreshed and great! It does not leave your face greasy at all.
Taylor S.
Palatine, IL
A classic staple in my skin care routine. I use this at night and in the morning before applying make up. It leaves my skin feeling moisturized without feeling oily, and it helps keep acne at bay. It's very reasonably priced, and I have repurchased this product multiple times
Lindsey M.
Lee, MA
A classic but sometimes it makes my skin really cool and I don't know if that's supposed to happen or if I would consider it a good thing or a bad thing. Would be really good for a sunburn but not for going out in the middle of winter.
Bianca O.
Philadelphia, PA
This product leaves my skin feeling refreshed after cleansing. However, I had a minor breakout around the time of usage and was very skeptical about it actually doing more good than harm. I am not currently using the product in fear or another breakout but I do plan on testing it out again once I am done clearing this face up.
Ashley C.
Phoenixville, PA
I have used this moisturizer every day since high school and I am currently 27. It does not break me out and leaves my skin feeling moisturized out of the shower. I wish it had SPF and that is the only drawback for such a cheap price.
Lexii G.
Riverside, CA
This is the only moisturizer that I can use without breaking out!
The tingling feeling after I use it makes my skin feel amazing! I use the entire 3 step process for this line and I have no more surprise breakouts! And no more oily/dry skin!
Clean and clear has changed my life
Cerina P.
As I have said before I have very dry skin, his moisturizer does hydrate but I feel it is not good for those of you with sensitive skin, this is a more harsh moisturizer when I put it on my face feels very cool accompanied by a slight burn feeling.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette , IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?