BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Hailey C.
Fresno, Ca
 This was the first ever moisturizer I used and it was very h hydrating  I loved it a lot it cools and it is a great start for you it is great also to put under light make it is not oily at all so I would totally recommend this product it’s cheap and it’s awesome for your skin
Kayla F.
Byron, MN
This moisturizer works pretty well during weather changes. I have normal/combination skin and my skin dries out in the winter. I love it for that time of the year otherwise it gets really oily throughout the day. I love it for the fall and winter when the weather changes. It's okay during the spring and summer but tends to get really oily. It isn't super expensive but it works well 50-75% of the time.
liz F.
Galloway, NJ
Even at my age, I still get black heads that are so annoying. I have tried many product's but this seems to work best.I do not like other moisturizers and I don't even think it cost that much for what it is worth. Clean & Clear CLEAN & CLEAR 8 floz Liquid Cleansing Acne Treatment
Ja'Net G.
Brooklyn, NY
i love this moisturizer. It keeps my skin well balanced, until I start to sweat. I buy this one all the time at Rite Aid. It is an okay package. I love how compact it is. It is really gentle on the skin and don't leave your skin greasy like some moisturizers do. Oil-free is really what this product is. Great for oily skin people. I have combo skin with an oily t-zone especially in the nose area because I wear glasses.
Dana M.
Belton, SC
I give this product a 4 star simply because I am more of a gel moisturizer fan. It did keep my skin hydrated but I felt like there was a film that was left on the top of my skin instead of penetrating to through to the bottom layers. I have used Clean and Clear since middle school and I enjoy using the majority of their products. This one just didn't succeed for me in the moisturizer department.
Meghan R.
For the longest time I couldn't find a moisturizer that worked with my oily skin. Finally I found this! Despite how oily my skin can get, I still need to moisturizer after face masks, peels, or deep cleaning. This stuff saved my skin and helped reduce breakouts. A little bit goes a long way, it doesn't leave any residue on my skin, and there's no smell. It works well overnight and under makeup.
Rosemary C.
Davidson, NC
This is up there on my top favorite facial lotions , seeing as I have combination skin and have really dry patches and then some really oily areas I rely on a good facial lotion to help me get some comfort, sleeping with a dry face is never comfortable but neither is sleeping with a sticky face knowing I'll wake up to breakouts , that's why I never have to worry with the dual action face lotion .
Taylor F.
Ojai, CA
I've been using this moisturizing lotion for the past few weeks and I like it a lot. It has a light texture and moisturizes the skin nicely. I like to use this after all of my skin care is done and right before I go to bed so that I know my moisturizer is going to sink into my skin.
lupe b.
Alhambra, CA
Amazing! My favorite oil-free moisturizer! I apply it after I've used my facial cleanser, but before I apply my makeup. One pump is enough product for my face, leaving it nice and soft. It has a very mild scent, and the product itself is not too think. I've noticed I've had less breakouts since I started using this product (compared to not using moisturizer at all)
Madison E.
Annapolis, MD
love love love this lotion! i have combination skin, mostly oily though. I have always had acne problems though. i use this as my main moisturizer, and it works very well after using an acne specific cleanser. it clears everything quickly, feels amazing, and works so well!
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?