BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Sary R.
Philadelphia, PA
I have been using this for YEARS! Although I purchase other products I always come back to this one! I like to use it at night with my night routine and I wake up feeling refreshed and great! It does not leave your face greasy at all.
Lindsey M.
Lee, MA
A classic but sometimes it makes my skin really cool and I don't know if that's supposed to happen or if I would consider it a good thing or a bad thing. Would be really good for a sunburn but not for going out in the middle of winter.
Brianna P.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
Clean & Clear oil-free Dual Action Moisturizer Is gentle to my skin. I am glad it doesn't have oil in it because i already have oily skin. It leaves my skin feeling soft and not crusty. It a good value. I would definitely buy it again
Courtney R.
San Antonio, TX
I love this as a daytime moisturizer, particularly in the summer time. It doesn't dry my skin out or make it overly oily. I like how inexpensive it is. Some people have complained about the smell, but I actually kind of like the smell.
Mychelle A.
It works and helps dry patches. I just really hate the smell it irritates my nose. I find that my skin does look oily after applying this product which is why I wear it at night or under my makeup. The packaging is convenient because yu don't have to stick your hand into a jar.
Gabby S.
New Berlin
I love this moisturizer! It nice and light since I do have oily skin so it doesn't make my foundation slide off my skin. It also does actually help with my pimple reduction, I notice a huge difference when I use this and when I don't.
Taylor S.
Palatine, IL
A classic staple in my skin care routine. I use this at night and in the morning before applying make up. It leaves my skin feeling moisturized without feeling oily, and it helps keep acne at bay. It's very reasonably priced, and I have repurchased this product multiple times
Stephanie R.
Stockbridge, GA
Great product!
It doesn't irritated my oily skin, or cause it to feel more oily (oily girls know what I mean!)
It's lightweight and has very little to no fragrance.
I must say, its not a holy grail moisturizer, but its great for under foundation and a little goes a long way.
I'm still on the hunt ladies! (but went we all?? lol!)
Gina S.
Looove this moisturizer. This is one of my essentials that I bring to the beach, since my face gets really dry when at the beach. This is just what my skin needs when sitting in the sun all day. I love that it is oil free and it doesn't have a specific smell. Also a bonus that it isn't too pricey! around $6 a bottle i believe? Great value!
Clair P.
I've always hated using moisturizers because my face is prone to breakouts and I felt like moisturizers clogged my pores & made me break out worse. So even though my dry flaky face sucked, it was better than breaking out. But then I found this & it HELPS CLEAR UP MY BREAKOUTS. So I can have soft, clear skin. I love it
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?