BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Stephanie R.
Stockbridge, GA
Great product!
It doesn't irritated my oily skin, or cause it to feel more oily (oily girls know what I mean!)
It's lightweight and has very little to no fragrance.
I must say, its not a holy grail moisturizer, but its great for under foundation and a little goes a long way.
I'm still on the hunt ladies! (but went we all?? lol!)
Cerina P.
As I have said before I have very dry skin, his moisturizer does hydrate but I feel it is not good for those of you with sensitive skin, this is a more harsh moisturizer when I put it on my face feels very cool accompanied by a slight burn feeling.
Sary R.
Philadelphia, PA
I have been using this for YEARS! Although I purchase other products I always come back to this one! I like to use it at night with my night routine and I wake up feeling refreshed and great! It does not leave your face greasy at all.
Lindsey M.
Lee, MA
A classic but sometimes it makes my skin really cool and I don't know if that's supposed to happen or if I would consider it a good thing or a bad thing. Would be really good for a sunburn but not for going out in the middle of winter.
Leanna K.
Moscow, TN
I was excited to try this product because I thought it would be good for my acne prone skin to use a moisturizer made by Clean and Clear. Sadly it was so watery it absorbed into my skin and made no difference. Within minutes there was no evidence I had put anything on my skin.
Gabby S.
New Berlin
I love this moisturizer! It nice and light since I do have oily skin so it doesn't make my foundation slide off my skin. It also does actually help with my pimple reduction, I notice a huge difference when I use this and when I don't.
Aly-baba M.
This is the pre-makeup moisturizer I use. It works great as a barrier between all that foundation, concealer, and foundation and your precious skin. I switched to this moisturizer and my skin isn't flaky anymore when I apply my makeup.
Brianna P.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
Clean & Clear oil-free Dual Action Moisturizer Is gentle to my skin. I am glad it doesn't have oil in it because i already have oily skin. It leaves my skin feeling soft and not crusty. It a good value. I would definitely buy it again
Gina S.
Looove this moisturizer. This is one of my essentials that I bring to the beach, since my face gets really dry when at the beach. This is just what my skin needs when sitting in the sun all day. I love that it is oil free and it doesn't have a specific smell. Also a bonus that it isn't too pricey! around $6 a bottle i believe? Great value!
Lexii G.
Riverside, CA
This is the only moisturizer that I can use without breaking out!
The tingling feeling after I use it makes my skin feel amazing! I use the entire 3 step process for this line and I have no more surprise breakouts! And no more oily/dry skin!
Clean and clear has changed my life
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?