BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Lexii G.
Riverside, CA
This is the only moisturizer that I can use without breaking out!
The tingling feeling after I use it makes my skin feel amazing! I use the entire 3 step process for this line and I have no more surprise breakouts! And no more oily/dry skin!
Clean and clear has changed my life
Ashley C.
Phoenixville, PA
I have used this moisturizer every day since high school and I am currently 27. It does not break me out and leaves my skin feeling moisturized out of the shower. I wish it had SPF and that is the only drawback for such a cheap price.
Julie R.
Pico rivera, CA
I have been using this moisturizer for couple of months now and i have to say its one of the best. It leaves your skin fresh and it help prevent acne. Its a must on your list because its affordable and it actually makes a difference.
Tianna C.
I have used this moisturizer every night for the past several years. I have tried other brands, even expensive, high end ones, but I always come back to this one. It is lightweight, not at all sticky or greasy, smells good, and at the end of the day, truly does do it's job.
Yesenia B.
San Diego, CA
Have never been satisfied with a moisturizer as I've been with this one. I use this all the time sometimes even as a makeup primer. Not harsh on skin. And when I breakout this is a go-to. Leaves my skin very moisturized and not oily.
Cerina P.
As I have said before I have very dry skin, his moisturizer does hydrate but I feel it is not good for those of you with sensitive skin, this is a more harsh moisturizer when I put it on my face feels very cool accompanied by a slight burn feeling.
Stephanie R.
Stockbridge, GA
Great product!
It doesn't irritated my oily skin, or cause it to feel more oily (oily girls know what I mean!)
It's lightweight and has very little to no fragrance.
I must say, its not a holy grail moisturizer, but its great for under foundation and a little goes a long way.
I'm still on the hunt ladies! (but went we all?? lol!)
Michelle H.
Charlotte, NC
I use this moisturizer every day and I have combination skin (Oily/Dry). While the majority of my face is oily, my cheeks can get dry patches. This moisturizer softens and nourishes my dry skin, but doesn't make the rest of my face feel oily (the formula is oil free!). It feels very light on your skin and absorbs quickly.
Zee T.
Conway, AR
This is really good for anyone that has dry skin. I wouldn't recommend this for anyone that has sensitive skin though because it'll break you out. But once you cleanse your face use this for an afterwards moisturizer.
Jacqueline L.
San Francisco, CA
It's awesome for oily to combo skin like mine because it keeps your face moisturizer without causing breakouts. A great drugstore face lotion for day or night! I would recommend this if you are looking to try a cheaper alternative to lotions from say, Sephora.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?