BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Heather G.
Madera, CA
I have been using this for a few years now and it works great! My skin is usually feeling dry after washing my face and once I use this moisturizer my skin feel smooth and supple. You only need a small amount so one bottle lasts for a long time!
Taryn M.
Southfield, MI
I don't use any other moisturizing lotion but Clean & Clear! I have combination skin, I use this and my skin stays soft and clear and does not break out or become irritated! No other brand has been as successful for my skin, it's a lifetime fave!
Emily R.
Hays, KS
This stuff is absolutely AMAZING!!! This works so well for my skin, which is combination skin. I use it on the day for a light moisturizer and I use it at night with the ultra repair cream from first aid beauty which makes it very moisturizing! Totally recommend this, A+ product!!
Alecia K.
I used this all the time in middle school and high school. It's a great product for teens and preventing pimples and break outs. The packaging is simple itself and no I am not repurchasing because I an in love with a new acne treatment :)
Linda X.
Ham Lake, MN
I used to love this moisturizer . It didn't feel greasy on my face at all . But recently I went back to it after a while , and i have to say it makes my forehead itchy . (dry forehead) . I don't think it'll be good for people with dry skin . I personally have mainly oily skin but my forehead is a bit more dry because of acne treatments .
Mary-Beth A.
Bradford, PA
I have used this moisturizer for years now! My skin is very sensitive to a lot of products, but Clean and Clear is the only brand that doesn't irritate it or make me break out worse. So when I found this moisturizer by Clean and Clear, I was sold! Great to use right after the shower or washing your face while it's still a little damp!
Ginery J.
Orlando, FL
I have oily skin so oil free is a must especially with my already overactive acne. This moisturizer does the trick but I wouldn't say it's the best to be honest. Budget wise it's good and didn't seem to make anything with my face worse.
Jennifer S.
Sun Prairie, WI
I love this moisturizer I use it every day before I put my makeup on and it keeps my face from getting dry as well as keeping my fave from breaking out. I've been using this for about 6 years now and I don't think I'll change anytime soon.
Robin L.
Glassboro, NJ
I really love this moisturizer, it helps with acne and pimples and is very moisturizing for my skin. I like the smell of it and is great for a everyday moisturizer for your skin. It doesn't over dry your skin and its oil free and won't clog up your pores which is great. You can buy this at almost every drug store and is very inexpensive!
Christina C.
Jacksonville, AL
This product really makes my skin feel smooth and refreshed. The only drawback about it, is that when the weather is warm, it feels like a mask on my face, almost like my pores are blocked, and it causes my face to sweat more than usual.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?